PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 6768697071··· 757677

Parafox's AvatarParafox
"fuse Necrozma" is indeed correct because of plural. ^^
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
Toxel's AvatarToxel
ohh because it's the n solariser And n lunariser right? sorry xD then like I said I think the first one (dna splicers) should also be "fuse" and maybe also reins of unity? (but i could be wrong again lol)
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
white belt summon item says its to summon urshifu notit kubfu. when urshifu is the evolved from of kubfu. so the white belt should be the summon for kubfu.
avatar from Christmas 2022 advent calendar

Dream pokes

Current Hunt

Sprigatito 0S / 0A / 0M
AzúlHarp's AvatarAzúlHarp
on the Trade Center page the title Saids Trade Centre Update- Nevermind just looked up didn't relised that how it spell there, my bad
When I go to fuse anything it shows this: If you want to fuse your Kyurem for 200,000, (<---) pick a fusion partner from your Farm. It has that extra comma which is very confusing as to whether it's actually 200,000,000 {and the extra zeros are off the page} or 200,000. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem/thought. Can the image of the credits be moved like this? If you want to fuse your Kyurem for 200,000 , pick a fusion partner from your Farm.
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Feraligatr's name is spelled wrongly on its Pokedex page, in the rename function, and possibly everywhere else on site. Pokedex page for Feraligatr showing its name in all entries as "Feraligator" Bulbapedia page showing the correct spelling
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

Feraligatr's name is spelled wrongly on its Pokedex page, in the rename function, and possibly everywhere else on site. Pokedex page for Feraligatr showing its name in all entries as "Feraligator" Bulbapedia page showing the correct spelling
That is intentional. Feraligatr is missing an o due to letter limitations for the early Pokemon Games. Victreebel is the same here, being Victreebell
✦ ✦
64/500+
141/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
But isn't Feraligatr without the O the canon name? I know about the letter limitation, and sure we could say that earlier names were constrained by the 10 letters, but as far as I know, Nintendo/TPC has never gone back and retconned Feraligatr to have an extra O. Edit: now that you mention it, I see that Victreebel does indeed have 2 Ls at the back on PFQ as well. Are these really intentional alternate spellings officially being used on PFQ, and why?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It seemed like the correct thing to do at the time, and PFQ's code doesn't really support changing names at this point, they're kind of assumed to be constant. Bad code, I know, but here we are.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Toxel's AvatarToxel

QUOTE originally posted by Hydrark's dex entry

Hydrark is notorious for being difficult to raise due to biting anything in sight and even eating spare Poké Balls. It will refuse to let go of anything once they clasp their powerful jaws around it.
I feel like the last sentence should be: "It will refuse to let go of anything once it clasps its powerful jaws around it." or maybe "They will refuse to let go of anything once they clasp their powerful jaws around it."

Pages: 123··· 6768697071··· 757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page