PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 5657585960··· 757677

Calypso's AvatarCalypso
Just found this little typo for Fire Z Crystals on the market. It’s listed as Firia for the ones I own
Avatar created by quinn for my use only Trying to sell my stuff. Feel free to PM if anything interests you in my fields
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
Both of those are intended. Feraligat(o)r's 'o' was left off in the games due to a lack of space for that many characters and was not changed in future games because Feraligatr was already the one that was copyrighted. PFQ, since they don't have to worry about copyrights, changed it. I totally disagree with this, but that's the way it is. "Firia Z" is actually the correct way to pluralize a word ending in "ium." Though most words, such as Medium or Stadium also have a plural form that adds an S, Media and Stadia are perfectly acceptable plurals.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
Calypso's AvatarCalypso

QUOTE originally posted by Kahuna

Both of those are intended. Feraligat(o)r's 'o' was left off in the games due to a lack of space for that many characters and was not changed in future games because Feraligatr was already the one that was copyrighted. PFQ, since they don't have to worry about copyrights, changed it. I totally disagree with this, but that's the way it is. "Firia Z" is actually the correct way to pluralize a word ending in "ium." Though most words, such as Medium or Stadium also have a plural form that adds an S, Media and Stadia are perfectly acceptable plurals.
Why is it not like that for the fragments or other z crystals? (That I could see)
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso

Why is it not like that for the fragments or other z crystals? (That I could see)
Do you have multiple of those in your inventory? It will say "ium" if it's not plural.
Calypso's AvatarCalypso

QUOTE originally posted by Kahuna

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso

Do you have multiple of those in your inventory? It will say "ium" if it's not plural.
Oh! Gotcha. Thank you!
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
In the level 3 task list for Fossil regeneration it states you are a Pokemon archaeologist, but the proper profession is paleontologist. Archaeologists study ancient humanity, paleontologists study ancient animals and fossils. This is a huge pet peeve for the two professions, being mixed up for the other.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 5797
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Task List entries are written by users on the Wiki - we have nothing to do with that, and you can fix it yourself :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Wow, thank you! That is the fastest a suggestion by me has ever been implemented, including by my family!
lunacria's Avatarlunacria

Screenshot

Typo in the description of damp mulch on the berry garden page that should read "causing it to take".
he/they • pfp art is mine :>
MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
I don't know if it's just on my end, but I believe the names "Mega Ring" and "Mega Band" on the Mega accessory section of the Trainer editor are paired with the wrong images? Or the images are paired with the wrong names? I don't know which bug forum to put this on, honestly. I can't tell what type of issue this is.

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Pumpkatump avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' ~ This time I might just dissapear ~

Pages: 123··· 5657585960··· 757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page