PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 565758

Calypso's AvatarCalypso
Just found this little typo for Fire Z Crystals on the market. It’s listed as Firia for the ones I own
Avatar created by Temporal for my use only
× 145 / Tiger Hunt! Need More
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +9,505,023
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
Both of those are intended. Feraligat(o)r's 'o' was left off in the games due to a lack of space for that many characters and was not changed in future games because Feraligatr was already the one that was copyrighted. PFQ, since they don't have to worry about copyrights, changed it. I totally disagree with this, but that's the way it is. "Firia Z" is actually the correct way to pluralize a word ending in "ium." Though most words, such as Medium or Stadium also have a plural form that adds an S, Media and Stadia are perfectly acceptable plurals.
I am extremely forgetful, so if I forget to respond to a post please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites.
Calypso's AvatarCalypso

QUOTE originally posted by Kahuna

Both of those are intended. Feraligat(o)r's 'o' was left off in the games due to a lack of space for that many characters and was not changed in future games because Feraligatr was already the one that was copyrighted. PFQ, since they don't have to worry about copyrights, changed it. I totally disagree with this, but that's the way it is. "Firia Z" is actually the correct way to pluralize a word ending in "ium." Though most words, such as Medium or Stadium also have a plural form that adds an S, Media and Stadia are perfectly acceptable plurals.
Why is it not like that for the fragments or other z crystals? (That I could see)
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso

Why is it not like that for the fragments or other z crystals? (That I could see)
Do you have multiple of those in your inventory? It will say "ium" if it's not plural.
Calypso's AvatarCalypso

QUOTE originally posted by Kahuna

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso

Do you have multiple of those in your inventory? It will say "ium" if it's not plural.
Oh! Gotcha. Thank you!

Pages: 123··· 565758

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page