PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 5758596061··· 757677

Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by MintyDeku

I don't know if it's just on my end, but I believe the names "Mega Ring" and "Mega Band" on the Mega accessory section of the Trainer editor are paired with the wrong images? Or the images are paired with the wrong names? I don't know which bug forum to put this on, honestly. I can't tell what type of issue this is.
The mega ring itself is actually a bracelet/band in the games, so that's actually not incorrect. I'm not sure why they call the ring a band though, maybe to avoid confusion?
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

I'm not sure why they call the ring a band though, maybe to avoid confusion?
Way I figure, like a wedding band. I just call them rings, usually, but for some reason Pokémon doesn't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ edit: i stand corrected.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It's a Mega Ring in the official games, I just called it a Band because I can't have duplicate item names.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
yo i'm dumb and meant to edit a post but quoted it, please delete this, sorry.
Meadow-Breeze's AvatarMeadow-Breeze
I'm not sure whether this is an image or a description error, but I think its the description. Its about the following egg: So I'll put it in a spoiler box just in case you don't want to know what's inside.

SPOILER!

Are you sure?

The description of the Rockruff egg (#473) states:

A light brown Egg with white marks and small dark brown spots. The shell is rough to the touch.
The egg itself does not have "small dark brown spots".
  • Thoughts
  • About me
  • Links & Stuff
  • Click My Pokemon!
How do people make those pretty colourful signatures and abouts...? I would most love my first hatched shiny to be a Meowstic. They just look so good in yellow! Profile pic is official pokemon artwork.
Hello, I'm a girl in my younger teens. Meowstic is my (current) favourite pokemon. My birthday is on 13th January My timezone is the same as on-site time, as I live in Britan. Fluent in Polish and English.
Links Linkety Links Puns and stuff More links
Lv. 43 — 5,410 / 5,677
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Lv. 35 — 1,528 / 3,781
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
The type race description still says " but it's the community goal that matters most." but the community goal doesnt exist anymore haha
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Not quite sure where to put this, but on the albino radar page it still describes the old system. "Once you have the Albino Radar, you will need to charge it with more Interaction Points once per day. Doing this on consecutive days will accumulate your Albino Level, which grants huge bonuses to the boosts you get."
Have a nice day :3 Avatar picture done by my bro KrisAmiss
Opalide's AvatarOpalide
"Gray Stone" and "Grey Gummy" use different spelling of the same word in their name.
Stormrycon's AvatarStormrycon
If you obtain a contest accessory that is in plural form, the website will still say "a [accessory name]", like this:
Avatar made by PupperCakes Also hoarding Vespiquen, if you have any unwanted regular/snow female Combee/Vespiquen I’ll be happy elated to buy/take them (for a reasonable price). look at my beautiful Melmetal, I'm so happy
Lv. 16 — 246 / 1,021
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by Stormrycon

If you obtain a contest accessory that is in plural form, the website will still say "a [accessory name]", like this:
The accessory name is "green balloons" You only received one, therefore this is correct.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 5758596061··· 757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page