PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 757677

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong section but after speaking with a friend he confirmed that it is a typo and not an incorrect amount. When logging in for the online chain it states that reward for completing the chain is 10 Gold Poke, yet I thought it was to be 100? A friend of mine who plays has reached the 5 day mark and is 90% sure he received the 100 GP (he also said he opened a bunch of boxes and didn't quite remember how much he gained). I have a clipped image but am unsure how to post the image in here. I hope this is somewhat helpful and if needed I can try and work out how to post the image. Sorry for my lack of understanding!
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Sorry for not seeing this! I am somewhat new and overlooked the news post. Sorry for the redundant complaint!
vesuvius's Avatarvesuvius
i know it's a newer update but the online chain box still says 100 gp when you sign on even though it's changed to 10 recently
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Eucylph: "It flutters about forests, protecting them from fires during Summer and spreading seeds in Spring." Pretty sure summer and spring are lowercase.
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
No, they are proper nouns.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Aegislash's AvatarAegislash

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

No, they are proper nouns.
i would argue that they are not proper nouns
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle

QUOTE originally posted by Zophan Promotion Sale

For a limited time, take advantage of these great deals! Buy Zophan Canisters500 or more and receive 10% extra free Buy Zophan Canisters2,000 or more and receive 20% extra free Buy Zophan Canisters4,000 or more and receive 30% extra free This offer ends December 28th (11 months ago)
"This offer ends December 28th (11 months ago)" the countdown is wrong.
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
When given a sun jewel, the forme change text for Castform says "Sunny Forme", but it's listed as "Sun Forme" in the Pokedex.

Screenshot

Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
SkittleFairy's AvatarSkittleFairy
Feraligatr's name is spelled incorrectly on its Pokedex page, possibly in the database itself. On the site it is spelled "Feraligator", while the official English spelling is "Feraligatr".
Avatar artwork by Ken Sugimori of GameFreak, taken from Bulbapedia.
Made by Fuchsfee

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page