PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 757677

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Flare the Dragon

I found this while doing Life Wish, wasn't sure where to put it, so I'll just put it here.
What's the problem here?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I found this while doing Life Wish, wasn't sure where to put it, so I'll just put it here.
What's the problem here?
Sounds like somebody doesn't know what an interrobang is...

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Anom's AvatarAnom

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

What's the problem here?
Sounds like somebody doesn't know what an interrobang is...
To be fair, I'm pretty sure it's not common knowleadge. I had to look that up just now because I thought that was just a weird looking question mark.
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
This is a very minor thing, but if you go to type in a cheat code and type in an incorrect code, it shows this: "Mis-spelled" is correctly spelled "Misspelt" in British English, or "Misspelled" in American English, but never has a hyphen.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
Tankman42's AvatarTankman42
Thunder stones, while owned, have a name of Thunderstone, without the space like every other stone has. Sorry, didn’t read other posts.
Check out my trade shop:Ye Old Corner Shop
DreamThief's AvatarDreamThief
Apologies if this has been mentioned before (or is intentional) but the item descriptions for the Arceus Plates are all in... looks like maybe Japanese? Not English, anyway. Seems weird.
Enter my bi-monthly writing competetion here! Prizes to be won! Stories to be told! Explore the continent of Cassia and join the Adventurers’ Guild in Tanzarine City here! A PMD story with huge world-building, personalised storylines and mysteries galore! Avatar made for me by FlarinaFairy as a Secret Santa gift.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by DreamThief

Apologies if this has been mentioned before (or is intentional) but the item descriptions for the Arceus Plates are all in... looks like maybe Japanese? Not English, anyway. Seems weird.
Try translating them.
vesuvius's Avatarvesuvius
not technically a typo, grammatical error or spelling mistake, but when you give a rotom the frost sparkplug item it says "FORME CHANGE! Frost Forme" but beside its species info it says "Freeze Forme" dunno if this is too major but all the other sparkplug forme changes and forme names matched except for this
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
I hope this is the right thread, seeing as this is more a display error as an image error, I think. In the pokedex, the subtitle of Mega Marowak is broken off due to the fact it is an Alolan forme. This causes for misalignment in the pokedex (I checked on both my laptop as my phone).

Picture

Icon by @Lilypadlife
VåpørÇåt's AvatarVåpørÇåt
The text in the blue box in the Contest rules thread says “last updated:last updated:” instead of just one “last updated:.”

Avatar drawn by me. Visit my shop? *Always looking for Egg Passes and Normalium, saving up ZC; not trading ZC; PM if you have any you are willing to sell* signature by quinn and is free to use

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page