PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Cosmic Crossroads | CURRENT HUNT: ROWLET

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 252627

CosmicDiamond's AvatarCosmicDiamond
RULES + IMPORTANT INFO

MOST IMPORTANT RULE

PLEASE send a trade for EACH POKEMON YOU ARE BUYING. Additionally, please label your trades! This is to prevent confusion and ensure you get the stuff you're paying for! --- welcome to the Cosmic Crossroads! here are some important rules and other stuff to note if you want to do business with me. IMPORTANT NOTE: I am just returning from a very long hiatus. Please bare with me if any of the info here is outdated, I am working on bringing it back to current!! • My name is Dia! • Haggling and re-selling are not allowed • since i usually have a surplus of shinies available, i do not do wait-list spots. • my UFT fields are labeled as "kindergarten". (with some overflow in the corners of my personal shiny collection fields) however, they are stacked and difficult to navigate. if you would like to know if i have a specific nature, just ask :) • all PFQ forum rules apply here! • if you are forum-shy, a PM to me with what you want is fine c: • please be clear about what you are offering and what you want. "your [x] for my [y]?" is a good place to start.
★★★
WHAT I AM OFFERING • shiny + albino pokemon • currency exchange • sometimes gems • more coming soon!
★★★
SHINIES + ALBINOS shiny stock: a lot of everything, limited deino albino stock: jangmo-o, rowlet, and drampa only (limited) CURRENT HUNT: i do not sell my melanistic pokemon, so please do not ask about buying them. i hunt with: DEINO, DRAMPA, AND JANGMO-O PRICES shiny 100 | albino 200 shiny 40 | albino 50 5 / for shiny | 7 / for albino 3x shinies for 100 | 3x albinos for 120 (you can mix-and-match pokemon on the bulk options!) ★★★ SHINY ROWLET PRICES shiny ♂ 100 | albino ♂ 200 shiny ♀ 150 | albino ♀ 250 SPECIAL DEAL: 3x shiny ♂ rowlets for 100 shiny rowlet GEM prices shiny ♂ 5/ | albino ♂ 7/ shiny ♀ 7/ | albino ♀ 1/
★★★
NORMAL GEMS x1 they are 20 each
★★★
CURRENCY I WILL BUY YOUR ZC! i pay 25 per 5 i currently have 16793 I WILL ALSO BUY WANTED GEMS! 20 per or
template coded by cosmicdiamond. do not use without permission.
💙💙 💚💚
SimplyVenti's AvatarSimplyVenti
300 Gp for a male shiny and male albino Rowlet?
@ Death-the-kidd- sure thing, please send a trade for them! ouo/
SimplyVenti's AvatarSimplyVenti
alright c:
HeavensCharm's AvatarHeavensCharm
Hello, may I have a Shiny and Albino Rowlet for 300GP?
@SpaceButterflies - sure thing! please send one trade for each :)
Viell Vûlcan's AvatarViell Vûlcan
Hello! An Albino and a Shiny shiny Rowlet (both males) For 300 GP?
This picture is mine, Im using it from my tumblr :) here is a link to it on tumblr as proof! http://friend-of-fallen-angels.tumblr.com/post/156501687810/just-uploading-this-for-pokefarm
@ Viell Vulcan - yes! send a trade for each one please X)
Machimiya's AvatarMachimiya
hello! Could I get a male albino Rowlet and a male shiny Rowlet for 300 GP?? :)
@ machimiya - send one trade for each please!

Pages: 123··· 252627

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page