PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Consumables can now be used!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Took me long enough, didn't it? Consumables (ie. the Sweet Heart and Cookie items) can now be used! To use a Consumable, visit a Pokémon's Summary and choose Give Item, and select the Consumable. If it is usable (sometimes there are conditions) then a confirmation box will appear asking if you want to use it, or simply hold it. Hold is the default, because I'm sure the last thing you want is to accidentally use something you were planning to trade ;) As of this writing there are two Consumables: - Sweet Heart. - Effect: Raises Happiness - Condition: must not already be at max Happiness - Cookie. - Effect: Raises Happiness and EXP. Brainwashes your Pokémon into my Zophan Army - Condition: must not be above a certain Happiness already Enjoy!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Jenn's AvatarJenn
Thank you Niet! For any helpful user, how does one acquire Sweet Hearts and Cookies? I mean I've got that one cookie, but is the a way to get more of them, if so what? c:
Avatar fusion by me~ TEAM ACID DOWNPOUR : 0
SebasChan's AvatarSebasChan
Awesome, thank you, Niet! :D
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Wonja

Thank you Niet! For any helpful user, how does one acquire Sweet Hearts and Cookies? I mean I've got that one cookie, but is the a way to get more of them, if so what? c:
Niet was amazing enough to give everyone a 2nd cookie a couple days or so ago. This was due to a poll that made him so very happy due to the results. Therefore you should have 2 cookies unless you weren't here for the reset (in which Niet gave everyone a cookie as thanks for their patience). Also I'm guessing that cookies and sweet hearts will be found in boxes, from scour missions and maybe in the shop/black market? Like I said that's just a guess. Thank-you Niet and every other member of staff, PFQ is truly amazing and just keeps getting better.
Buying swords of ruin @ 70zc Send trade or post here
draw4lifee's Avatardraw4lifee
"Brainwashes your Pokémon into my Zophan Army" Haha, that's not suspicious at all. XP
Uber charm please? :3 http://pokefarm.org/ubercharm?buy=draw4lifee
Holmes's AvatarHolmes

QUOTE originally posted by Wonja

I'm assuming through boxes, and maybe the shop? You could give Sweethearts out for Valentine's Day, too, I think. I'm not sure how that worked though, I wasn't around for V-Day and didn't know someone gifted me some Sweethearts until 4 months later, haha. Thanks for the update! This is one I was really looking forward to. Also I love how you can actually trade these items now, rather than them being used automatically. Edited to ask if these will be available in the shop? Or any other happiness-raising item?
"Oh finally, I can eat this thing!" *Chomp* "Must obey Niet. Musst obey....must...." *wanders off* Me: "Cookie, what's wrong with you? Why are...Wa-Where are you-Hey get back here!"
...On a less silly note, it's nice to see things are coming along. Keep up the great work!
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +36,965,424
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
ÇHÃRâ2313's AvatarÇHÃRâ2313
Thanks for the updates Niet and I promise everyday I WILL be active.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page