PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 749750751

Reima's AvatarReima
master.pnge.png
I looooooove them~ Will definitely have to hope that the next Tournament with them as a price is more in my strong suit xD I neeeed this fella They also kinda remind me of this fakemon concept I have from like 2 years ago, for a thing I was doing with friends. The evolved form is noodly & has a blade tail and all :2 The colorscheme is great too~ (is like the shiny coloration I was going to go for lol) It's almost as if it was made for me haha, it's got so many things I love :2 So, needless to say, I love Erminja & the evo~

The old fakemon I never finished xD

Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 3960
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
complete.pngb+.png
I adore Erminja and it's evolution <3
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-fire.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Congrats Royal on the triple. Cursed Dunsparce is finally over. It's wild how many cumulative eggs it took, and I don't know if I have it in me to keep hatching them lol Triple dingus here though!
Score: 16,340
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Tempura778's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTempura778
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Congrats!! Finally, the three segment boyo has been found (after me saying it every Sei day)
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
summon_mun.png × 46 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
grandmaster.pnge.png
the sprites for Totem Slugdog are so cute!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~

Pages: 123··· 749750751

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page