PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 712713714715716··· 746747748

impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
I was a little worried about how my matching delta specials would work with the new sprites and gooooods they're gorgeous I think they match even better than before

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
12558 pts .
I love Floette's smile! I also love the new more teal aquas! I also love that Florges is showing off more of her curves too!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
apatheticdude's Avatarapatheticdude

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporias

Oh wow, these look amazing!!! :0 Though that makes me curious, will we be getting an update to the Eternal Bloom Floette's sprite too?
Shazi said that they will later! I'm so excited to see how it'll turn out.
sig got removed, ill update when i have motivation pfp is jirachi plush
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Wrong thread sorry
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
Personally found dark purple Floette and the purple is just amazing on the sprite. A beautiful color that goes well with the burgundy. absolutely divine <3
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Happy Methos day Apri Fool's Day everyone! I'm SO happy and excited to see Methos counters finally active!!! Ever since I made them I couldn't wait to see them live on site! I hope you like them and remember: Methos is love. Methos is life. We are Methos.
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Marigold

Happy Methos day Apri Fool's Day everyone! I'm SO happy and excited to see Methos counters finally active!!! Ever since I made them I couldn't wait to see them live on site! I hope you like them and remember: Methos is love. Methos is life. We are Methos.
Please tell the special boosted Methos to step back. Social Distancing and all :kekw: No need to be all up in my face! ( the up close front view portrait is excellently done. Great work, Rebecca ouo/ )
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
Theyre so funny but they definitely scared me a bit when they popped up LOL
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 5,963 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Myself20's AvatarMyself20
Ok omg I totally freaked out for a second haha I was so confused Great April fools day prank very well done
Val • She/Her • 🇺🇸
USA
❤️Hi! I'm Val!❤️ 💜Bonjour! Je m'appelle Val! Je parle français et anglais. Enchanté💜️

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Marigold

They're hilarious, I love them!! Kinda surprised all our userpics or trainers on our profiles haven't been replaced too xDDDD

Pages: 123··· 712713714715716··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page