PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 704705706707708··· 744745746

Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
MY FRIEND REBECCA MADE THIS AND I LOVE IT I AM NOT BIASED AT ALL My 12AM sleepy eyes thought it was a brown Kyutopi with a stick on top of it, but then I realized it was a broom and it's flippin adorable. Object mons are one of my favorite concepts and the idea of a magical broom, especially like those witch's brooms that sweep themselves/other appliances that cleans on their own, are very cool! The spriting is great too. Especially the ribbons. Don't know why but I really like how the ribbons look. I don't know if the eye mask thing is intentional or not on Schweepy but it looks like they're ninjas and I love the idea of them being like super efficient and sneaky sweeper ninjas or something. I'm not a huge fan of how Schwoomstick stands/its pose (mainly because it gives me a weird visual of how it would sweep-does it just...run? I get Schweepy because it's like a smol Roomba), but it's still very cute with its pose like "yes where do you want me to sweep next <3". The hair-like buns are a nice touch too. Also the name-SCHWOOOOOOMstick. That's hilarious and I love it. The pokedex entries scream Rebecca too I love it. Congrats on your fakemon making it on site <3 Looking forward to the next ones! (Y'all better like these she worked hard on them!) anyway this was worth some hours of throwing pokeballs at fishes
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Does anyone have the pre-evo sprite for the new broom? The only one in Sprite Discovery seems to be the evolution.
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I'm going to cry, this is the goofiest Tourneymon I have ever seen and I love it, Schwoomstick's stance is killing me and their names are amazing fjdsghhjdgh The color choices for all of them are so good!!
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Sari's AvatarSari
No need anymore :)
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 60zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)
I'm so mad at myself for not realizing the tourney ended last night, I barely fished xD The new exclusive is ADORABLE and I want A MILLION of them!!! 💜💜💜💜
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
aaaaaaaaah I'm so excited to see my first fakemon on site!!! It feels unreal to see something I worked on in my sketchbook go through this whole spriting process, and finally show up in pokedex on site. I'm so happy with how it looks and I hope you like shiny, albino and melan colours!! ;v; Schweepy is the name of one of Shazi's cat and Eggy suggested Schwoomstick for evo! I'm bad at naming anything actually and I'm grateful for all name suggestions that were brought up! These were a perfect fit so I had to give them these names! @Charsaurtle - Ninja resemblance wasn't intentional but now I can't unsee it and I'm loving it!! and aaaa thank you!!!! ;w; <3 <3 <3 I'm so happy to see people liking my brooms, it melts my heart! I hope and wish Sally bless you all with many melans! ;v; <3 Next fakemon in this tournament is also done by me and I'm excited to see it on site as well!~
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Imagine if Schweepy was a fighting normal type, I initially thought that when I first saw it hatch from my tourney egg x3 with that adorable little ninja mask-like face and everything! It’s very cute, kudos to you Rebecca and all the other artists on the staff on an amazing sprite! Can’t wait to see what the next exclusive will be!! :D Edit: autocorrect xd
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by me! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Rebecca I'm going to DIE, Cinnamoru is SO sweet!! No pun intended!!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Ohhh i'm so excited to see new colors for Swords of Justice and Nature Force trio omg Will they be dropped today? If I calculate it right, two weeks have passed Just in case, I LOVE new fakemons so much, great job art team!

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

36/550 until hunt!
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 1741
Toxel's AvatarToxel
origin dialga and palkia look so good! and I like the shading on enamorus' cloud
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me

Pages: 123··· 704705706707708··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page