PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 703704705706707··· 744745746

Torchiiko's AvatarTorchiiko
the new melan larvesta is pretty cool, those eyes are so piercing :0 i do wish the albino kept some pink but the sprites themselves look rlly good!! larvesta & volcarona are some of my absolute favorites so im glad they turned out nice :3
Lv. 100 — +4,363
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
Lv. 100 — +12,074
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FireIce
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 100 — +35,663
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Lv. 100 — +35,073
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
WaterDark
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Lv. 100 — +42,351
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
Lv. 100 — +42,802
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
☆torch's bait+ shop☆ | ☆trade shop of whims☆
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Larvesta and Heatmor line updates!!! 💜😍💜 Durant looks great too, I love the albino and melan! The shading on the Deino line is 💜💜💜💜💜 I love the albino, and I love that the melan is kind of a brighter version of the same colours 💚
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
I really love the new detail and shading added to Volcarona's wings and Larvesta's flames. I think the palette on the Volcarona's regular sprite wings may have went just a tad bit too light in the center with the more yellow orange though. Maybe be more of a [less] reddish orange based on the s/a/m palettes? The shiny is also very bright at the end of the palette spectrum compared to the 2d shiny sprites, but I think it looks good. I love the melans piercing eyes. I also miss the pink albinos, but the purple looks good with the green. Melan deino line and heamor look awesome.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Durant's AvatarDurant
I have been nervous for the change to Durant as it was one of my first hunts I ever did on here and my mascot but I absolutely love the new melan. The base sprite for it looks amazing for it too. Love the new updated colour for albino as well.
Check out Durant's Shop
Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis
oh baby. i love larvesta's sprite ^^
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +3,917,650
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
hmm, well, i like that they've added more detail to the sprites, but I don't like how the colours seem less saturated, and i much preferred the older colour schemes for pretty much all of them. well, at least I don't need to worry about my larvesta albino hunt anymore, i can strike that off my list of things to do. gives me more time to focus on eevees. Every time they update colour schemes lately i get to check off something on the list of albinos or melans I wanted to hunt. makes things easier for me.
profile and shop images by me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Ozprey

hmm, well, i like that they've added more detail to the sprites, but I don't like how the colours seem less saturated, and i much preferred the older colour schemes for pretty much all of them.
If that's your complaint then no wonder you're disappointed. The whole reason we're overhauling them is that the initial versions were far too saturated and ghastly on the eyes. So... Yeah, we're reducing the saturation to much more sensible levels. Sorry!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Ozprey

hmm, well, i like that they've added more detail to the sprites, but I don't like how the colours seem less saturated, and i much preferred the older colour schemes for pretty much all of them.
If that's your complaint then no wonder you're disappointed. The whole reason we're overhauling them is that the initial versions were far too saturated and ghastly on the eyes. So... Yeah, we're reducing the saturation to much more sensible levels. Sorry!
yeah, that's fair, i just like bright colours. not every change is everyone's cup of tea, and that's okay! with the albinos, shinys and melans it's more just enjoying the old schemes more than saturation, but yet again, that's just a personal opinion.
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
It's probably the first update for a long time where I love every single sprite recolor (albino deino line not so much, but I can definitely see why the colors were chosen, even if they seem a bit clashing for me)! But as for melan sprites - oh gosh, they are wonderful! I strongly disliked the old larvesta line melans but now... now it looks exactly like the rarest night moth should look like lol <3 Durant and Heatmor melans look very pleasing to the eye too
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I like the new Larvesta line, the gradient flames and the melan Volcarona in particular :)

Pages: 123··· 703704705706707··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page