PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 682683684685

Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13
The bubbly Frillish/Jellicent is great! The art team did a great job on both the sprites and minisprites.
  • Hello!
  • Type Race
  • Credits
Buttercup-Sylveloon
Sylveon X Driffloon
-She/Her/They/Them-
Tanzaku
I'm selling a Let's Go Eevee, summons, and a shiny delta Wurmple(evolves into Cascoon)!
Click the Sandshrew banner above to go to our thread!
Score: 0
I am SOBBING I love the new melan colours for the Sandile and Sewaddle lines SO MUCH I am going to for sure have to continue my sandile chain they are such a gorgeous blue/blue-green
2236/4300(52%)
643/2100(30.62%)
727/2100(34.62%)
sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr
Sandile line's new melan colours are benchmark from now on, as far as I'm concerned. Obviously darker than their peers, but with enough hints of color and eye-pop to draw the eye. Stellar work there, spriters
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Is the Sewaddle line going to get recoloured again? I thought they were already done with the release of the Totem Q... I really hope the albinos don't change, I really love the colours Edit: Just saw they have been, and it looks like the colours stayed the same but the shading has been updated? I'm so relieved ♥
Shinies & Albinos UFT in my Trade Shop! Please PM or post in my shop. Random trades will be automatically declined ---------- Avatar credits: Melan Apocalyptic Growlithe bait avatar made by Sharpy
Bufuserk's AvatarBufuserk
All of the new sprites and recolours of those who changed today look absolutely fantastic-- really nice appealing colours were picked with the specific 'mon, and the Whimsicott line is so adorable. Really wonderful work. :o Really want to melan hunt these now ahah really good timing with type race coming up!
  • Babies/Other
  • Summon/Shop
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

(: 0)

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 100 — +2,032,349
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 99 — 20,285 / 23,761
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalIce
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Large Dark Gem

Large Dark Gem

Gem

A large Dark-type Gem. Visit Ravyne at the Wishforge to convert it into 10 medium-sized Gems.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +3,892,398
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
TR Points 0 Icon by Clawdius78.
Shop (Summons/6IVs) Current Collected Summons (Check shop for buying info)
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
I really like all the new recolors, but I *adore* the Whimsicott melan!! I'm going to have to hunt them. 😍
191/500
334/500
323/500
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I am in love with the newest recolors, they're gorgeous, especially love Sandile and Venipede line updates so much! I thought of just buying Melan Venipede but I'll have to hunt it myself bc I like them so much <3
collecting: ShopLF Bitter/Quirky ShiniesCreds
nightwolf95's Avatarnightwolf95
First I want to say I love and Understand the hard work that goes into making the sprites and coloring them. And I love the updated shading of the sprites But I have to say I personally don't like the Hisuian Samurott Albino & Melanistic Sprites for only one (nitpicky) reason. . . The Shell Armor Colors - it is both: a) similiar in Color to its normal form's Shell colors & I (personaly) was hoping they followed the normal sprite's color relationship to each other instead of the shinys' b) I can't see the pattern on the shell (I can understand this on the shiny) but I was looking forward to seeing the different colored patterns but I have to strain my eyes to even barely see it Niether of the other Hisuian Starter Forms have this problem of them looking the same as their normal counterparts for me There's enough of a color difference that I can tell the final forms apart color-wise when it comes to the rowlet and cyndaquil lines, but I can't do that with the oshawott line. It makes me not want to hunt them, if that makes sense maybe? Edit #1: I don't know how to do the example box right now but when I do that will be edit #2. (Sorry about this.)
I have to disagree with the above, the patterns are plenty visible when you zoom in on the sprite, and they're actually easier to see on the albino and melan than on the shiny
spades4's Avatarspades4
I has in love with the Melan Aurorus!! :3 so beautiful
Amaura hunting! Charm made by Crazy Liz~ Avatar by dreamii!

Pages: 123··· 682683684685

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page