PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 664665666667668··· 744745746

Zerxus's AvatarZerxus

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

Am I the only one who absolutely cannot tell a single difference between the old and new normal sprites??? I feel like I’m going insane and everyone’s in on some prank on me, I’ve zoomed in so far and stared at the chart in the announcement for so long and I can’t see anything? This is what I’m looking at, screenshot from announcement
Here is what I see, snivy and tepig aren't different but oshawott is visibly color changed and more 'scrungled'. Although I am on my phone and the cache takes a while to update... did they replace the sprites on site, yet still link the old URL?
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,193,206
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
arbor's Avatararbor
I just went and looked again and the sprites are clearly different now! Won’t burden everyone with another screenshot lol. Not sure if they updated the post, because looking now, both columns had the “new” sprites when I was looking earlier. Could have also been my phone.
arbor ☼ journal: 161 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Its a bit blurry but here's a close-up!
9230 pts
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
Oh I see it now, thank you Shazi for the update! ..I thought something was weird about Snivy... they gave that snake eyeliner... 🥲
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Sorry for the confusion with the old vs new sprites. I tried something and it didn't work but I have updated the first post with the actual old sprites now so you should actually see the difference, Niet has also made a handy zoomed in version for you to hover and flip between them
499 Ice Fangs
106 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
arbor's Avatararbor
I got caught up in the normal sprites and forgot to comment on the specials. I like the new melans except the Oshawott line which is sad bc it’s my favorite starter. It looks swampy to me idk how else to describe it. I really like Emboar though and Serperior as well. I also do like the albino Oshawott line, I just think the muted green and purple together on the melan are kind of strange.
melan serperior and melan emboar look absolutely incredible and i'm extremely happy that i already owned a melan emboar before this. i don't really like the oshawott line's updates, but melan emboar and serperior more than make up for it in my opinion. but for shiny emboar's updates... i think you guys may have gotten the colors wrong?

pokemon home and gen 6 model

canon shiny emboar isn't that yellow, it's that same copper shade, and although the black is a warmer tone in canon, it's not a full-on brown. sure these changes do make it more in-line with tepig's shiny, but this being a deliberate change feels arbitrary.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Blue albinos make me happy!! Loving the albino Lillipup and Purrloin lines =)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
screaming im melan liepard’s biggest fan it looks so good
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
I love the new purrloin and liepard sprites so much aaa, im so happy cuz i always thought the og sprites needed shading

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA

Pages: 123··· 664665666667668··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page