PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 654655656657658··· 746747748

my blackberry baby's baaaaaack!!!!! i'm literally ELATED you guys listened to my idea of making the melan chimchar line purple again, the new a/ms for them look great!!!
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
skylucario's Avatarskylucario
i like the new chimchar melans sort of better but i think that’s only because the contrast is better now. i preferred the old color scheme but for the new one, i can actually tell what’s what when i’m on low brightness lol. the only issue i have is with the bright purple mask. it looks like a blob but maybe it’s supposed to look like that and i’m just remembering wrong. i also feel like it shouldn’t also be purple if the body is purple and they’re opposite colors in both the normal and shiny sprites? but maybe it was based off the albino coloring… as for roserade. i’m glad the colors were sort of kept because this coloring reminds me of tuxedo mask and i love it. but melan budew looks much better now and that’s all i really care about. monferno and roserade are melans i have tried or planned to hunt so i’m glad they improved
all sprites clickable. ^ icon drawn by me. 114
I LOVE the new Infernape melan, yay more purple melans!!! Also, the new tourney mon is so cute, why has it taken so long to get a possum Pokemon (seriously, are there any canon ones? I can think of hedgehogs, but not possums)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
I was literally thinking yesterday about how bad I’d love to see an opossum Pokemon and then the new fakemon comes out today and I’m like 😭😭😭 I love it so much jbhbbbj

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I'm late on this but I love Melan Gible's line update, I wasn't too big of a fan of Gible's Melan and it's wild how much difference making it a few shades darker does and adoring Garchomp even more now! Also Possmol line is just so precious, very unique Exclusive and I love all the thought that got put into it 😭
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I'm a bit confused now. So in this post Novie said that the tourney with Shinorin/Sikannos were both Mythicals.

QUOTE originally posted by Novan-chan

-snip info about shinorin- but yeeeah This Tourney was double Mythicals. Both in some way being part fire typing but far different from one another. big 'Huh' moment. Perosnally thogh, I'm simply happy of the new bois so Bunbori isn't alone... ...Bunbori is still the best though \o/
BUT in this post Niet said that Lunamore was the second mythical.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

For anyone wondering, this is our second Mythical Fakemon! :)
So, is Shinorin and Sikannos Mythicals meaning they would be the 2nd and 3rd Mythical Fakemons with Lunamore being the 4th OR would Lunamore be the 2nd with Shinorin and Sikannos as just regular fakemon? Edit since another user brought it up: Or are Shinorin and Sikannos Legendary fakemons?
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

So, is Shinorin and Sikannos Mythicals meaning they would be the 2nd and 3rd Mythical Fakemons with Lunamore being the 4th OR would Lunamore be the 2nd with Shinorin and Sikannos as just regular fakemon?
I think Shinorin and Sikannos are legendary but not mythical
Cháösity's AvatarCháösity

QUOTE originally posted by Victoryvictini

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

So, is Shinorin and Sikannos Mythicals meaning they would be the 2nd and 3rd Mythical Fakemons with Lunamore being the 4th OR would Lunamore be the 2nd with Shinorin and Sikannos as just regular fakemon?
I think Shinorin and Sikannos are legendary but not mythical
The quote from Novan specifically calls them mythicals though. That's where the confusion is.
• ᴠᴀɴɪᴛʏ • • δA/M Charks UFS
It might be a good idea for Novan to clear things up
Love the new mega! Tsareena looks amazing <3

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite :)
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ

Pages: 123··· 654655656657658··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page