PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 639640641642643··· 746747748

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
While I really appreciate that the line got a bit of /less of brightness in it, I think that for the melan, maybe the white of winter sawsbuck should be tone down a lil' more to pop the color up? As it is they still look a little bit too light. Even thought they doesn't clash as much as they did! I can understand if it isn't possible, but at least hey, they're darker than moffkat melan now! Also melan deerling is even more gorgeous, it got what it needed to stand out!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Melan mega Sawsbuck is *gorgeous*
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by D33RG0D5

Can some explain why we kept a black combee but the female is purple? If were doing change accurately then make the male not black or kept the same. This feels un accurate to the color wheel now that i think about it cant leave one untouched just play with the others as you pleases.
I can't attest for the other changes, but to this point: it's actually the female Combee that is still marked as black, and only because no one has posted the sprite of melan female!bee to the Sprite Discovery thread yet. Once we know what it looks like, it'll be updated on the wiki accordingly.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

QUOTE originally posted by D33RG0D5

Can some explain why we kept a black combee but the female is purple? If were doing change accurately then make the male not black or kept the same. This feels un accurate to the color wheel now that i think about it cant leave one untouched just play with the others as you pleases.
I can't attest for the other changes, but to this point: it's actually the female Combee that is still marked as black, and only because no one has posted the sprite of melan female!bee to the Sprite Discovery thread yet. Once we know what it looks like, it'll be updated on the wiki accordingly.
awe thank you, we were all misinformed on combee's colors recently so I wasn't sure if it is or isn't changed, but you if the wiki is in fact not updated then I like to make a apogee on that cause we all didn't know. So I take back what I said till someone updates that combee. Thank you for letting us know about that.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
selocon's Avatarselocon
On the topic of combee: love the purps. But can I ask why the albino is so...dark, compared to what I'd think of when I think of "albino combee" which is a (slightly) lighter pink/purple than it currently is
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
I'm actually starting to get attached to the pink combees a bit hehe my housemates and I joke we call them barbie bees...BARBIEEEES and also strawbeeries hehe and now thinking of the purples be those bees that make purple pollen hives.
KitsukiFire's AvatarKitsukiFire
Very odd that they'd un-melan... a melan? (Deerling line) I feel like itd fit more in terms of melanistic if it were darker
0 Buying: Plasma Koa 30zc ea Refer me on Dappervolk! (Kitsuki) Unlocking 3s forest helps me out SO much ♡
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by MBCMechachu

So was it ever explained why the menu sprites for the Galarian Legendary Birds weren't just made in the style of the regular birds?
All three birds got new icons in both forms. Previously they looked like this: Now they look like this: And the Galarian ones: They made the icons bigger in Sword and Shield. They actually started making icons bigger in X/Y with Mega Evolutions in particular, but it has since extended to many other species. Here's the problem: PFQ's layout does not support icons of this size. It supports 32x32 icons, and no bigger. Fitting larger icons would require a major redesign of many parts of the site, as well as re-programming the Display Codes to support it. So instead, we have custom-made icons that mimic the new style but actually fit in a 32x32 box: Which, personally, I think is incredibly good work <3
In that case is there plans to make 3DS style icons for Stonjourner, Copperajah, the Galar fossils, Duraludon & Dragapult? I ask because people have already done that & managed keep within the style. As of now the scale of those sprites stick out like a sore thumb. (credit to leParagon on Deviantart) Especially when the rest of the fully evolved gen 8 mon just about managed to capture this style perfectly by comparison.
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
Melan Galarian Articuno is so pretty! I love it so much!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
I know we don’t have all of the sprites yet but, no offence to any artists, these new sinnoh melans are really underwhelming. Melan Rotom is pretty good but from the others I’ve seen I’m not a fan
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest

Pages: 123··· 639640641642643··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page