PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 635636637

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
In general, it's interesting how Kantonian Articuno's wings are flared compared to how Galarian Articuno's are out, but wrapped around each other (but not tucked in), as well as Kantonian and Galarian Zapdos' wings contrast each other in the same way (though Galarian's Zapdos' wings are entirely tucked away); while Moltres' position is the same for both regionals. This is not a criticism by any means, just something interesting. Though, Moltres' body looks very thin in comparison to how well shaped Articuno's seems to be. But the sprites and artwork is very nice all around!!
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Type Race Banner
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Fuchsfee's AvatarFuchsfee

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

I don't dislike the new feathers sprite. But I find it weird to see Fire Feather goes from to . While the first looks like a nice phenix-like feather, the second feels more like a random yellow feather that caught in fire x3 Being based on the fire feather, the rage feather have the same problem .
I would like to point out how the new feather Summon Items are designed to imitate the heads of their respektive Legendary Birds, including the beak with the stem of the feather: Since the shape of the heads stayed the same with the Galarian formes the same similarity can be seen with the new Summon Items: I think this is a beautiful detail and I'm a bit surprised no one else has pointed it out yet.
Made by myself, only official game sprites used.
My username is German. Just call me Fox.
Images used for avatar and signature Vulpix are official game sprites recolored by me.
Volixagarde's AvatarVolixagarde
Yo, at first I didn't love the new feathers, but the beak shape detail is super cool!

Pages: 123··· 635636637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page