PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 635636637638639··· 746747748

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
In general, it's interesting how Kantonian Articuno's wings are flared compared to how Galarian Articuno's are out, but wrapped around each other (but not tucked in), as well as Kantonian and Galarian Zapdos' wings contrast each other in the same way (though Galarian's Zapdos' wings are entirely tucked away); while Moltres' position is the same for both regionals. This is not a criticism by any means, just something interesting. Though, Moltres' body looks very thin in comparison to how well shaped Articuno's seems to be. But the sprites and artwork is very nice all around!!
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Parafox's AvatarParafox

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

I don't dislike the new feathers sprite. But I find it weird to see Fire Feather goes from to . While the first looks like a nice phenix-like feather, the second feels more like a random yellow feather that caught in fire x3 Being based on the fire feather, the rage feather have the same problem .
I would like to point out how the new feather Summon Items are designed to imitate the heads of their respektive Legendary Birds, including the beak with the stem of the feather: Since the shape of the heads stayed the same with the Galarian formes the same similarity can be seen with the new Summon Items: I think this is a beautiful detail and I'm a bit surprised no one else has pointed it out yet.
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
Yo, at first I didn't love the new feathers, but the beak shape detail is super cool!
Travelling Chef born in Kalos, currently exploring Paldea!
(Roleplay-ish Account, Message me for my free fields!)
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
Melan Galarian Zapdos is so pretty, I love the dark blue color it has! The dark blue as well as the purple beak and legs really work well together! just makes me wonder what Melan Galarian Articuno and Moltres will look like
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Hello! I just found this thread. I was wondering if anybody had the old sprite of melan seasonal turtwig in autumn forme. The orange one, not the red one. edit: I'm an idiot lol they aren't the same season. But I found it
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
I forgot this thread exists. I just wanted to mention that I think all of the most recent sprites done from the last few exclusives, totem, and galarian legends all look really awesome. I think you've all done a lot of good work lately! I think there's been a lot of appealing creativity and great ideas. I am super excited to see this upcoming mega sprite that you guys have made and even more excited to see what y'all come up with for the remaining galarian legendaries. I don't think you guys get bragged on enough! <3 It's always a lot of "hey, you could do this to fix that" or "I think it would look better this way" and not enough appreciation. Good work you guys! I think they look awesome!
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Out of curiosity, is the update to the standard Combee line just for Combee, or for Vespiquen as well?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

Out of curiosity, is the update to the standard Combee line just for Combee, or for Vespiquen as well?
why would we update just combee? This is for the entire evolution line
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

I did think that; I just ask because it doesn't look like albino Vespiquen has changed and I was wondering if that was intentional. I didn't want to assume, y'know?
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

I did think that; I just ask because it doesn't look like albino Vespiquen has changed and I was wondering if that was intentional. I didn't want to assume, y'know?
I was sure I uploaded both combee and Vespiquen, I'll make doubly sure it all went up~

Pages: 123··· 635636637638639··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page