PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 629630631

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Tikru97

I know those are supposed to be teeth on Bidoof and Bibarel, but they look like they are sticking their tongues out. :D
Yay! I'm not the only one who thought they were sticking their tongues out! I think they are really cute though!
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
Igneous Bidoof is...such a little bean...I love it so much...
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
CrazyCrØw's AvatarCrazyCrØw
Now I'm a sucker for purple melans and this new bidoof is really neat
Art/Adopt shop Pokemon/Item shop x1 I buy Griseous orbs for GP/ZC PM me (Kind of poor atm) Pfp is from Pokemon Crystal.
Igneous Bidoof & Bibarel are really cool. The Bibarel somehow reminds me of Entei, and I think that's really neat. I'm also really excited about the Minor shiny, albino, & melan sprites update. I was planning on melan hunting it, but now I have extra shinies and albinos to find as well!!
Shinies & Albinos UFT for PWYW in my Trade Shop! Please PM or post in my shop. Random trades will be automatically declined ---------- Avatar credits: Koffing GIF bait made by ValleryP
the Melan Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings Necrozma look so pretty! I love how the green and the dark purple look together!
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
The Male melan fluxray sprite is missing from the wiki if anyone has it please let chardox know asap here: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/309154/Looking-for-melan-Fluxray-hunters-Seeking-melan-Fluxray-sprite
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art Sorry Cat didn't realize credits were hidden
Melan Strelitzgon's colors work so well together, what a pretty Melan!

Pages: 123··· 629630631

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page