PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 628629630631632··· 746747748

QUOTE originally posted by Shadow2812

I just noticed something on the wiki, the Shiny Castform forms haven't been updated to their recently released Shiny forms
I think they haven't been updated on PFQ yet, which is why they aren't on the wiki.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
I haven't seen anyone discuss it yet so... aaa Melan Eternatus looks so good?! I love the yellow color it has, it works really well with the dark brown!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I kinda dig the design of the new variant! Tho the tail of Bibarel really confuse me is it supposed to be marking like the original? A scrap of metal that is added to the tail? Or the tail is actually broken in half? The way it looks give me this vibes:
Didn't find a better quality, basically if you turn the image upside down you'll see the missing piece of the cheese
Source: lookmind.com/illusions
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
oh my god, finally!!! a fakemon that doesn't evolve at an annoyingly high level!!! also, igneous bidoof's base defense of 10. i could punt this thing. okay anyway for actual design thoughts XD i like that they look more like beavers! the teeth and bibarel's paws specifically. the pink lava rock on albino bibarel's tail looks pretty cool. also, he's fluffy, and seems like he would be pleasant to pet. my thoughts are not coherent since i just woke up, but i like the new variant.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

oh my god, finally!!! a fakemon that doesn't evolve at an annoyingly high level!!! also, igneous bidoof's base defense of 10. i could punt this thing. okay anyway for actual design thoughts XD i like that they look more like beavers! the teeth and bibarel's paws specifically. the pink lava rock on albino bibarel's tail looks pretty cool. also, he's fluffy, and seems like he would be pleasant to pet. my thoughts are not coherent since i just woke up, but i like the new variant.
It would be perfect for a game of hot potato. Imagine a circle of users softly tossing the little thing about.
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
from the amazon page "Tic Tac Cinnamon Spice is a 12-1 oz Pack"
(for actual feedback, love these little friends <3)
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Vaporias's AvatarVaporias
BIBTEI IS THAT YOU?! -koff- in all seriousness, these look really heccin rad! Maybe I'll get my own someday I hope! x3 Life's been keeping me busy~
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

also, igneous bidoof's base defense of 10. i could punt this thing.
oops, that was a mistake. Fixed. Also I love lava beavers. They're infant. <3
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
I know those are supposed to be teeth on Bidoof and Bibarel, but they look like they are sticking their tongues out. :D
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Me seeing Igneous Bidoof: Okay, I'm on board, I don't hate this concept Me seeing the melan Igneous Bidoof line: I need ten. I need ten of these.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent

Pages: 123··· 628629630631632··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page