PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 623624625626627··· 746747748

Cyantifically's AvatarCyantifically
Is this the proper thread to as sprite-related questions?
Vaporias's AvatarVaporias
Holy heck, congrats on that beautiful Melan, Angelheart! He looks amazing, truly fitting of one who resides in the forest!
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
Melan Zamezenta looks so pretty! now I'm wondering how Melan Zacian is going to look when it eventually gets discovered
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Hi! So, I have to ask for reasons what dinosaur the new fakemon is based off? My initial thought was Spinosaurus but I don’t think I’m correct at all xD

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

annador's Avatarannador
I think the concept of the forms is neat! From what I've seen so far, its relative to where you hatch in the party what forme you get. Boreal = northern hemisphere. So hatch in the first two/top two slots of the party to get that forme. Austral = southern hemisphere. Hatch in the bottom two slots to get the smol one. The middle slots are between the hemispheres so to speak, so you get a random forme there. At least that's the theory so far. ^^;
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
just thought i'd mention, austral tundrasail is in a different exp group than its pre-evolution, so it went down from level 34 to level 28 when it evolved. was that intentional? it's also listed in the dex as genderless. boreal doesn't seem to have the same issue
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

just thought i'd mention, austral tundrasail is in a different exp group than its pre-evolution, so it went down from level 34 to level 28 when it evolved. was that intentional? it's also listed in the dex as genderless. boreal doesn't seem to have the same issue
Niet do a fix now. ^^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
glad to know i wasn't going insane XD anyway uh for actual thoughts on the new fakemon? it's neat! it's a neat concept even if getting the dexes was a bit of a pain and the execution isn't bad either! i like the austral version more because of personal taste, but boreal's got its merits. either way i really like how it turned out! i don't really have anything bad to say about it, and that's nice!
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

Hi! So, I have to ask for reasons what dinosaur the new fakemon is based off? My initial thought was Spinosaurus but I don’t think I’m correct at all xD
Finally laying down and chilling so I can at least answer this. It's based on the Spinosaurus and Dimetrodon, actually! Different formes, different traits, but it's those guys. C:

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

Finally laying down and chilling so I can at least answer this. It's based on the Spinosaurus and Dimetrodon, actually! Different formes, different traits, but it's those guys. C:
I....got one of them right I'm surprised lmaooo I'm guessing Big Boy (Boreal I think??) is the Spino, good to know! Now I know what to hunt in the far future :eyes:

Pages: 123··· 623624625626627··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page