PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 621622623624625··· 746747748

annador's Avatarannador
18 December, with the Advent Calendar.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Ah, okay. I just noticed the update for the Blue Moon line, they look awesome!! Did any other lines get updates?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
ChefGucci's AvatarChefGucci
Early Bird Line
Noah He/Him/They Minun Enthusiast S/A/M Bait Shop
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

I feel like I missed something major xD When did Shinxel get updated? They look so sad...
They are smiling, I swear lol, but ye, during the 12DOC, Early Bird, Bluemoon and Shinxel lines were updated. All of which were the finished during livestreams earlier in the year. glad ye like bluemoon ^^
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Baby??!! That's adorable!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues
It should be illegal to make something THAT cute. Thank you for Snoralts. I'm obsessed.
Forum icon drawn by me!
× 628 / 713
Sea Crown hoard progress until I can restart my hunt!
Two things: One, Snorunt and Ralts wasn't a pair I was expecting, but now that I think of it Froslass and Gardevoir would make a good fusion. I wonder if that's what the final form is. Two, how did someone hatch the egg in two minutes
Art by me
Kang's AvatarKang
Snoralts was such a cool idea and honestly I didnt think of this as a possibility. I really love this fakemon so far and can't wait till I can hunt it. :'D
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
I love both of them apart so them together... perfection. Such a nice sprite too ;×;
ehhh... i don't like the ralts stage. something about the pose makes it look real unappealing to me. though the kirlia stage looks alright, and the official art of the final evos look pretty cool.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these

Pages: 123··· 621622623624625··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page