PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 602603604605606··· 746747748

Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
Love Shiny Arctozolt!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
teefa85's Avatarteefa85
Arctovish is making me think its rolling around like a puppy! Happy it was the first fossil I put together!
Screenshot taken from Trials of Mana using my own Switch.
Love how Melan Arctozolt looks! Melan Arctovish looks great as well!
SpikeyMouth's AvatarSpikeyMouth
Hey i apologize if this as been said already, but is there any way now to see old legacy sprites? I've been looking at the wiki as i recall being able to see sprite history but there doesn't seem to older sprites anymore? I'm sorry of this isnt appropriate for this thread. I just liked lookin at the changes done and updates and it sucks they seem to be gone.
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by SpikeyMouth

Hey i apologize if this as been said already, but is there any way now to see old legacy sprites? I've been looking at the wiki as i recall being able to see sprite history but there doesn't seem to older sprites anymore? I'm sorry of this isnt appropriate for this thread. I just liked lookin at the changes done and updates and it sucks they seem to be gone.
Sprite history was unfortunately wiped about a year and a bit ago because of a wiki issue where every image was broken (i dont know if it was intentional or not)
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
SpikeyMouth's AvatarSpikeyMouth
Ah that sucks a lot :( But thank you for answering So there's no where to view old sprites then?
The only sprites available are the sprites on the wiki. The images themselves were wiped from the wiki. Old images were not able to be recovered. So unless someone had each individual image saved to their computer and is willing to share them, there is no way to view them.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Congrats on the Melan Nihilego, schleifi!
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Melan Nihilego looks so pretty!
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
Noismog is literally the cutest friggin thing in the world omg I love them
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~

Pages: 123··· 602603604605606··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page