PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 600601602603604··· 744745746

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
The new sprites are very cute and Goomy is less just a "big boy", but more cute; Sliggo is adorable and looks angry now, that its mouth isn't open and its slanted eyes. I like the added detailed and lining on the sprites a lot as well, it makes things clearer, particularly Goodra's eyes. The slime/goop on its chin and arms as well, are nice and more clear.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
matecocido's Avatarmatecocido
baby albino goodra gets on my list. I. Love. It. the melan is SO much better? I love the new sprites they are amazing guys.
»» NO PMS PLEASE !! «« * * * *
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
Mega Goodra looks so good! Love the snail theme and how it gets more slimy
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Zetres's AvatarZetres
Considering that I just finished my first shiny/albino hunt for goomy... I'm a little bit peeved. I wanted a shiny goomy so I could admire that perfect creamy boi, but now he's been turned into a husk of his former cuteness. He's the slime enemy in an eerily themed mmo area that turns into mush and has 5hp. He's not the cute little blop of pudding that I would put on my spoon. I see everyone saying they like it so I'm guessing this won't matter much, but this really couldn't have come at a worse time considering I just hatched my first shiny today >.> (I should mention I like all the other sprite changes and the mega evolution is a pretty neat idea, I just can't stand the new goomy)
Look at this goom, isn't it neat?
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
Congrats on the Shiny Goomy either way!
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Now that I look at the comparisons again, I'm kinda sad I'm losing crystal goomy, sliggo, and goodra, but I still like the albinos. And I do adore the melans. It'll be staying on my melan hunt list.
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
the new mega is SOO CUTE!UWU
Aust's AvatarAust
I love love love the new goomy line re-vamp! sooooo good :D The new melan colors really scream goopy dragon to me <3
carinae's Avatarcarinae
Has anyone said this? No? Okay, SMOL PRECIOUS BEAN ;aa;
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
Bubble07's AvatarBubble07
The revamp makes me want to jump right back into a Goomy hunt bc AAAAA such pretty colours!! Especially the melan, I love love LOVE the change in colour pallette! The previous melan was cool, but I didn't like how the yellow just seemed to disappear in the Final evo? Like where did it go? This pallete strays from the neons that seem to perpetuate melanistic colour pallettes and really improved the sprite, in my opinion. It looks like some sort of moss dragon you'd encounter in an ancient forest or something. Ah, Crystal albino is gone. That does make me a lil sad, but I do like the new softer colours! I'm not one to go "consistency is key!" but the albino is more accurate to what leucism is and matches the regular dragoo really well if that makes sense.

Team : 0 points

Call me bubble/bubs! (they/them) Icon made by me!

Pages: 123··· 600601602603604··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page