PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 498499500501502··· 746747748

BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
Just like not all the pokemon from nintendo follow the exact same pattern between normal and shiny (passimian anyone?) we dont always force our normals and shinies to follow the same pattern. However, yes, it is correct in that if the normal has a certain pattern, the albino follows the normal's pattern and the melan would follow the shiny's. A lot of it is rather hard to explain despite our best efforts. xD And there's a lot of color math and such involved.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I'm just saying my thought, don't need to give me a explanation on how thing work. Nintendo/Game Freak have its Logics, PFQ have its own, and I don't like all of them. That's all. Why do we need to continue this conversation so much? xDDD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Foxat's AvatarFoxat
I wasn't arguing with you, if that's what you were believing. I totally agree that "to each their own." Sorry for that misunderstanding. But we were just explaining since you talked about it, no harm there. The more you know for the future.
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
I was just pointing out that not all of pokemon's shinies and normals follow the pattern either, and I was also confirming what the other person had said. I apologize if you feel like I'm targeting you specifically, I was just responding. No offense meant. Glileo is really cute though, I am glad to see it got such a warm welcome. :3
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Sorry for that, I had a pretty rough day, so I kinda feel too sensitive. Wasn't your fault. Thanks for sharing your opinion on the matter :) Some day I want to see more variant based on a pokemon adapted on the climat of the Sinnoh region (since PokeFarm is located near it) like we see with the alolan form. I like that kind of variant and would like to the PokeFarm make more pokemon
since I consider Frosdour be like of a kind of Sinnoh variant of houndour
base on this concept. Glileo is indeed cute and Pyriscor have a very great design. Chapeau the art team. Funfact, have the tendacy to write "Glitleo" time to time, part my brain must somewhat think that it sound better xD
ShRIEKS Timid, congrats on that BEAUTIFUL melan Celesteela! I'm so happy you finally got her!!

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
HOly crap I new it was nice from the party sprite but WOW I need one??? So bad??? Gorgeous colors skbnvjehvuwvhuwjcx Congrats timid holy jesus
Canine's AvatarCanine
Dang melan Celesteela is stunning! Big congraties, timid 👀
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: hellaonwheels@toyhou.se Sig Art Characters are mine.
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Ooh, that's nice! That's really pretty!
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by BluePhoenix

not mine but it hatched on august 7th and didnt see it here
The image isn't showing up for me? :o
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official

Pages: 123··· 498499500501502··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page