PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 485486487488489··· 744745746

Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
You guys definitely love different bunnies :D Taimorpha, Terabbit, Haredini - for all tastes)) Love the shiny of a new one, my favorite color palette! <3
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by Cyndalavosion

The shiny bun's hat changes colour as it evolves! :D
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I really don't like the color change between the evolution. I would really like it more if they matched. However, I feel that way about all evo chains canon/noncanon with few exceptions (like Rockruff)
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
Personally, I really like it. Slybun isn’t as good as its evolution, in my opinion, but I do still like it. The shiny is amazing, I need it now. Great job, art team!
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
i am thriiiiiiiiilllllllllleeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd as someone who's not a huge fan of the previous exclusive bunnies but a REALLY H*CKING HUGE FAN of bunnies in general this exclusive is a godsend <3<3<3<3<3 I also LOVE the card themeing and how strong the theme is, especially for Slypin!! I think the themeing/clarity is a little bit weaker in Haredini, but I still think it's a fine evolution!! I also REALLY!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy the shiny coloration!!! It's one of the few shinies that Truly remind me of official nintendo shinies <3 Aaaaaaaaaaaaah I can't wait to hunt it in (looks at watch) 4-6 months @_@
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Not a fan of the first evolution but the second one is perfect. Great color palettes for shiny/normal and Im loving the sprites. Not the biggest fan of either of the albinos, though.. Compared to the other new-style albinos they look kind of dull. I think the green could be a more pastel or lighter color.
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by FinalAbsolution

Not the biggest fan of either of the albinos, though.. Compared to the other new-style albinos they look kind of dull. I think the green could be a more pastel or lighter color.
Totally agree!! I bought an albino earlier and i would DIE of happiness if its colour was more of a bright pastel greeen <3
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
faunamoth's Avatarfaunamoth
i love the exclusive so much but my brain can't not process the evolution because whenever i see it my brain just screams "its hecking r a y m a n" such a fan of this new bun tho, can't wait to see the melan whenever someone finds it !
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
i wasnt the biggest fan of the second evo shiny colours then i got this delta and i LOVE it!!
furina's Avatarfurina
Ahh! One of the better Exclusives, along with the Slypin line! Love it!
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact

Pages: 123··· 485486487488489··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page