PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 468469470471472··· 746747748

Firestar's AvatarFirestar
This means we are on our way to seeing Melan Lunala! Hopefully you go for a male Cosmog as well for Melan Solgaleo, Kutani!
Zephyrlan's AvatarZephyrlan
Thank you all for the congrats <3 After some thought, I'm planning to keep her as a cosmog. The aura around her fits so nicely that I don't want to evolve her Dx btw cosmog is also really cute c:. I might change my mind in the future, but for now she'll stay as a cute ghost nebula. slightly late response. I forgot this discussion existed... oops
uAvatar by MoonPaw Formerly known as kutani
Hopefully you're gonna aim for two more melan Cosmog - male and female - so that we can all see how the rest of the line looks like in Melan! Besides, since the rest of the Melan line has yet to be discovered, the discovery of a Melan Lunala sprite might give you incentive to evolve that Melan-Delta Cosmog

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Awww, yeah! I love Mega Scrafty, it looks so punk, cool, and rebel!!
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Owo I love mega Scrafty!!!! He looks so good
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
It's a very cute sprite! Good job to the sprite team! Edit: this means the rest of the sprites were updated too, right? As in the albino/melans of the line?
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Aust's AvatarAust
I absolutly love Melan MegaScrafty!!!!!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I am pretty much "meh" for the sprite update. I do like the new melan Scrafty and its mega. But their albinos and melan scraggy lose their charm to me. I'm not very fan of "pale-purpleish" albinos x)
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Really disliking the new melan scrafty/scraggy.. the purple/red clash a lot on scrafty and it hurts my eyes. As for scraggy, I hate all of the "Just make them purple" Melans. The white on the eyes seems way too bright against the darker colors as well, so I feel like it'd be less eye-bleedy if they were a lighter gray-ish color. Edit: Loving the Mega Melan though!
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I'm in love with Mega Scrafty aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! I love the tail details and the Xs on the knees, just aaaaa, I think this may be my fave Mega Q Pokemon so far. Other Megas were "oh this one is a cool design, I like it", but this one takes the cake, I'll need a field full of them. I really hoped I wouldn't have a need to Melan hunt Scraggy line because my hunt list is already hard enough, but hhhhh, I need those Mlems.
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Pages: 123··· 468469470471472··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page