PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 413414415416417··· 442443444

Miffed's AvatarMiffed
Congrats Nova! You worked so hard for your melan baby!! It looks beautiful! Holy cow I love that coloring! It’s so awesome to see it in sprite form! What a Christmas miracle!
Icon is by Thrashen and Kudos of my sona Riku!! | Pic is from Kirby Star Allies!
Röjuröu's AvatarRöjuröu
Oh my GOD BlackNova!! Congrats I'm SO happy for you!!! Every time I visited your page I prayed you would hatch the good melan ice i'm sobbing oml
Collecting: Icon by Drocagen 𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼
Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
Blackie! Great job persisting through that hunt! Beautiful melan! <3
>>>My Trade shop<<<
I collect Bug Deltas!
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Thank you all <3 I love this sprite <3
If someone withdrawn, I will never again trade with this person Avatar made by Towairaito c:
Remilia's AvatarRemilia
Congrats nova! It’s gorgeous!!!
Hoard:|
Flarbat
|
Wagell and Wanamangora
|
Poison Deltas
Collect:|
Tidal Bells
|
Clear Bells
|
Hyperspace Rings
|
Aust's AvatarAust
Congratulations! I was so afraid that you would quit before discovering that beautiful ice golem! (Still keeping my fingers crossed that Melan Arceus pops up soon as well)
Silverr Rose's AvatarSilverr Rose
Congratulations on the melan! it’s gorgeous, the tenacity paid off
selling adopts/characters | trading chickensmoothie for PFQ female melanistic espurrs for sale buying Music Boxes for either 125 ZC, 625k credits, or 650 GP each, just PM/send a trade! ♥
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Molang art.
I LOV MY GREEN DAUGHTER
Chicken | 22 | they/them 75GP shinies! | Art shop!
octoling's Avataroctoling
I'm hardcore regretting selling my twin melan skitties before the revamp because i am in LOVE with them now just LOOK at her... shes gorgeous
melan edit by me
previously lurantis icon by @tziro460 on twitter
Canine's AvatarCanine
I was so worried my Vigoroth would change to something I don't like but he just got more blue! I love him! Can't wait to see the rest of the new melans posted, already loving them so far.
"When I’m with you, I don’t breathe quite right." - F. Scott Fitzgerald; The Love of the Last Tycoon

Pages: 123··· 413414415416417··· 442443444

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page