PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 378379380381382··· 744745746

Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
I just want to point out that the [pkmn=Konatus/] minisprites do exist, except for the Albino for some reason. Thanks Shazi c:

spoiler

i'm srs

pls

also squishbab
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by poke-hatcher

I just want to point out that the [pkmn=Konatus/] minisprites do exist, except for the Albino for some reason.

spoiler

i'm srs

pls

I'm supposed to be the Albino ;-;
also squishbab
my bad i uploaded the wrong one to the albino slot, should be fine now
499 Ice Fangs
106 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Bloodbank's AvatarBloodbank

QUOTE originally posted by poke-hatcher

I just want to point out that the [pkmn=Konatus/] minisprites do exist, except for the Albino for some reason. Thanks Shazi c:

spoiler

i'm srs

pls

also squishbab
i just made the most.. animal like noise while looking at them best babs... i must have them
Avatar is of my Pokesona, Naozumi. Credits to Hajime Hinata for the amazing art! / genderfluid & bisexual borkers by lepedi on dA! missing dex
Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
goodness once im free to hunt things again... i'm coming for you kyutopi these are some very lovely sprites
100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%
R'ahnok's AvatarR'ahnok
Dunno if it's been posted (been sick, things dont process properly lol) but the little octopus babs were made by novie
Novie deserves cake and a happy dance for this cutie! I love the whole design and concept.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Can someone please post the dex entries for those two? ;w; Also, I love the lil guy so much. I'm unsure if I'll ever get the evo outside from the shiny though- cause living dex xP- not because I don't like it (I do!) but making those beauties sad? I can't do it. ;w;
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Base-"Self-aware of its adorableness, it uses this to exploit its Trainer and get whatever it wants. It can even charm predators to avoid being eaten." Evo- "Upon evolving, many Trainers claim they lose their novelty and abandon them. Because of this, it secludes itself in a large fake Poké Ball. It longs for attention."
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000

QUOTE originally posted by Cyndalavosion

Base-"Self-aware of its adorableness, it uses this to exploit its Trainer and get whatever it wants. It can even charm predators to avoid being eaten." Evo- "Upon evolving, many Trainers claim they lose their novelty and abandon them. Because of this, it secludes itself in a large fake Poké Ball. It longs for attention."
Thanks so much cynda! ^^ Noooo baby! I take it back, I'll collect the evo ._.
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
That melan minisprite looks awesome! Is this gonna be my favorite melan exclusive ? My favorites before were female sibex, skeleton pasovan, peckoo, quetzaptyl, phantiidae, and bezerell... but it looks like this baby is gonna blow them all out of the water (get it because two of them are aquatic and this one is aquatic lololol)

I honestly just really like purple with yellow/gold/orange.
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin

Pages: 123··· 378379380381382··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page