PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8586878889··· 746747748

NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
Seems like the nex melan is mahogany color? Either way, I don't mind either the new or old melan.
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! (hydro vortex) - 6965 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
Oof, I know I'm tardy to the party, but I just mega evolved my albino weavile. And i feel like a few parts of the lineart aren't dark enough, making it kinda, off. One eye is darker than the other
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru

QUOTE originally posted by Absoreon

I just noticed that the melan has purple on it Haru's going to get it one day just watch
WHAT? ME? What would ever give you that idea? x3
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
venir's Avatarvenir
Totally not because the melan is purple Like that melon jynx that you have No no, not at all :D
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
I like the new Melan Giratina, the dark-red color really sets something about it.
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Mega melan espeon is gorgeous~ I still think the albino has the nicest colours, but the melan is lovely too :3
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
Esme's AvatarEsme
Melan Volbeat isn't the worst black and neon melan, but it looks like a pumpkin (or the Pumpkinator from Fairly Oddparents)
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Wardove's AvatarWardove
Demon child Jiggly looks like it's plotting something nefarious.
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
Weidelein's AvatarWeidelein
Demon Jiggly, what do your eyes see? ALL
SOON
Demon Puff is best Puff. (Why is it still eating that apple, it's rotten or poisoned by now)

Pages: 123··· 8586878889··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page