PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 737738739740741742743744

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Hot dang, the melan ironmons. So glad to see bright bold colours in melans, rather than the duller colours which aren't as much to my taste. I'm so glad that the theme of each ironmon having its "higlight" colour was kept from the shinies, and I hope this theme continues in the melans yet to be discovered! I do personally think that the greenish grey colour doesn't look quite as good on melan Moth as it does on melan Valiant, but if the same colour has to be used for all the melan ironmons, then I understand. EDIT: Trans flag albino Valiant? I'm literally obsessed. Huge kudos.
17 / 100
Buying Viridian Epees for 125k or 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code skiddo; banner mochafox; images official
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
briefly scrolling oh the Albino and Melan Iron Valliants look so pretty
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Shirarisun's AvatarShirarisun
aaaaaaaaaand now i'll have to hunt ralts again when i'm done with this hunt, iron valiant is so goated
shira//any pronouns//-5 server time hunt journal
pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
I wasn't interested in melan ralts before but oh my goodness, Iron Valiant is GORGEOUS! Top notch melan right there! What I wouldn't give for melans to keep heading in that direction!!
Current Type Race score = 6192
Saving for Memory Stick!
6/200
All art by me.
I am LOVING that the Iron paradoxes are an excuse to have the dark & neon melans back ♥ Such a treat!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
I saw the Iron Valiant sprite and I am in love with it It's making me annoyed about not having the credits for a data volume yet, which I was already annoyed about because I have an Iron Valiant character who I need to represent here!
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me.
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
platytank is a u n i t and i love i probably never would have thought of a - what looks to me like - platypus/cat fusion but i adore it edit: correction, it's a fox/platypus hybrid and i LOVE IT EVEN MORE
Shirarisun's AvatarShirarisun
[doofenschmirtz evil incorporated theme] Finally! With the power of this Übercharm, my new greatest invention is complete! Behold! The Melan-inator! One blast of this ray will turn any boring old normal Pokémon into a melanistic Pokémon! I'll be the richest PokéFarmer in the tri-state area! [suddenly, a pokeball is thrown through the window. dr. doofenschmirtz approaches it, and a platytank is released from it.] ...A Platytank? [the platytank puts on a hat.] PERRY THE PLATYTANK!?
I'm giggling so hard at Platytank - it's like someone stuck a Psyduck, Noibat, and Bibarel in some sort of hybrid maker xDDD It's glorious and I love it Also, is the little yellow thing kinda at the neck a bell?
Arretrea's AvatarArretrea

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Also, is the little yellow thing kinda at the neck a bell?
Looking at the concept art in the discord wiki-discussion channel right now, and I'm gonna say my guess is a big yes to those being bells. E: Here's the image mentioned, props to IceBunn for the great creature :D

My Journal My LivingDex Spreadsheet Avatar
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Collecting
292 Ice Feathers
49 Jade Orbs
55 Eclipse Flute
Score: 6070
TR Badge by LycanKai.

Pages: 123··· 737738739740741742743744

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page