PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 735736737738739··· 749750751

QuirkyQuills's Avatarhypermode-12.pngQuirkyQuills
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Snip~

I agree! These look amazing! I wish we could keep them instead of them being an event change. ♥
summon_lug.png 11/500
summon_mar.png 3/500
summon_bag.png 8/500
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
You can with CSS! If you're able to code them in, you can have cute candies year-round. <3 Or anything you want, really. There's old Pi Day icons floating around, too, that I've seen people using. :] Also can I just say the difference between seeing the berries in artist chat and then seeing them actually on-site makes them feel so much more *real* and they just. make me very happy.
sig code and sig bg image made by me

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

You can with CSS! If you're able to code them in, you can have cute candies year-round. <3 Or anything you want, really. There's old Pi Day icons floating around, too, that I've seen people using. :] Also can I just say the difference between seeing the berries in artist chat and then seeing them actually on-site makes them feel so much more *real* and they just. make me very happy.
Oh, what were the Pi Day icons? I think that was before my time
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
I must admit I am confused as to why people are posting the costume Mimikyu sprites as "event spoilers", or even posting them as "discoveries" at all, when they were outright presented in the announcement post for the event XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I must admit I am confused as to why people are posting the costume Mimikyu sprites as "event spoilers", or even posting them as "discoveries" at all, when they were outright presented in the announcement post for the event XD
I for one deliberately skipped over the sprite reveal so the event prize/ending would be a surprise for me :) I didn't know what they looked like until I finished the event and checked the sprite discovery thread.
poison.png0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
grandmaster.pnge.png
Cactaboo are so round and friend shaped :3
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
The Scarlet Paradox mon are amazing, I'm so happy with them! Scream Tail looks even better on PFQ than it does in the actual games! Might actually hunt some Igglybuff specials xD Same with Melan Sandy Shocks, those colours are SO GOOD Roaring Moon looks absolutely incredible, I love it so much. Sorta wish the shiny was a brighter green like the other Bagon line shinies, but I will survive xD The melan is absolutely gorgeous and is really pushing my Bagon hunt to the front of my list of what to hunt next ♥ Brute Bonnet is silly and cute and I'm really happy with it, can't wait to see the melan. I also can't wait to see Albino Slither Wing ♥ OH and I'm also REALLY happy with the method of obtaining the Paradoxes, couldn't have asked for anything better than a Mega-style system ♥
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
wikieditor.pngarceus.pngb.png
I like the new paradox pokemon. Am I the only one who thinks Scream Tail looks like Colress though? Just change its hair curl thing to blue LOL. Anyways they are really well done and I like that some of them doesn't match the "original" forme's colourations where as some of them do. It's nice IMO

"Destroy your personal demons. Use their corpses as fuel to light your way." -Laurell K. Hamilton

Vall's F2U Bait Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Kattling on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll @Myself TR Code @Kieri
RoyaLotad's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRoyaLotad
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Today is a special day in PFQ history. Hannah is free- issa good melan too.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 5000
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!
Sandslash666's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSandslash666
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by AstrayedHannah

She is literally so gorgeous I'm dying!!!!
pretty mela the colours look nice <3 glad that hunt is finally over for you congrats

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
summon_spe.png × 23 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue

Pages: 123··· 735736737738739··· 749750751

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page