PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 734735736737738··· 742743744

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
the little in-box gimmighouls are amazing i must say
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 7,110 | Icon by rainphoria0
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

the little in-box gimmighouls are amazing i must say
agreed! what a cute little feature, those sprites are beaut :D
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp from pokemon horizons anime
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
Okay, sure, Gimmighoul is adorable. But then discovering its box changes? and there's one for every kind?? HELLO??? 11/10, need them all
✦ ✦
8/500+
1/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
PrincessRoxie's AvatarPrincessRoxie
Gholdengo was already one of my favorite pokemon as soon as I discovered it in Sc/Vi and they made it even better with the box forms I'm so happy ;w; I love my golden son... I just hope the Albino Gholdengo sprite is good, the shiny form was really disappointing in the actual games.
Score: 0
Omg I love the box formes for Gimmighoul! I need to go spend all my tokens, ahaha
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Gengirl's AvatarGengirl
I love the different box forms for Gimmighoul ♡ Is it just me wishing there were also forms for Gimmighoul when holding Boxbox and Gragon's Gift?
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!
I love melan Gholdengo! That dark teal is just absolutely gorgeous 💙 Props to whoever sprited them! Also I can't remember if I said it when we first saw Gimmighoul, but I absolutely ADORE the different box sprite formes, and want to say a big thank you to whoever made them for making them so wonderful
Nunka's AvatarNunka

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

I love melan Gholdengo! That dark teal is just absolutely gorgeous 💙 Props to whoever sprited them! Also I can't remember if I said it when we first saw Gimmighoul, but I absolutely ADORE the different box sprite formes, and want to say a big thank you to whoever made them for making them so wonderful
Thank you! I love mimics blame Dungeons & Dragons and I knew I wanted to sprite the Gimmis as soon as the "Chest" teaser went live. I was actually pretty happy that the "Aged Copper" option got picked. When I was asked to redo the chest colors for Gimmighoul with the different treasure boxes, I think I got a little too excited.
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I just noticed it now while doing some party interactions, and can I say, these new “berry” sprites (not entirely sure if they’re Halloween themed) are absolutely wonderful? I actually really like how clean and nice they pop out of the page! Kudos to the artists! :D
Lv. 59 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature

Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Lorne! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Happy Halloween everyone! I hoped to make site feel more festive and fun so I made the candy sprites and I'm so happy to hear you like them! :D
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~

Pages: 123··· 734735736737738··· 742743744

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page