PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 733734735736737··· 746747748

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
I figured tauros would be changed eventually, this is probably the best case scenario for the melan update (to me at least) tbh. will miss the cool gold but u know I love blue melans lol 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 5,563 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Fated's AvatarFated
I think the new albino looks ten times better. Melans don’t really matter to me because I don’t hunt them, but the horns on the old melan were amazing. I will say I’m a bit sad the shiny colors got muted as much as they did, I loved the bright contrast of the old one.
This is a custom code for @Fated! This is not free to use.
I have quite a few free fields, please check them out!
Button made by GEOTHERMAL9
credits

credits

A bit sad the Kanto Tauros shiny colours got muted, but I LOVE the albino and melan 💙💜
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
The shiny colors are updated according to the latest pokemon in game sprites so it's to be expected, the changes aren't on the team here but on pokemon overall It looks much better imho i really prefer these colors to the old one and it's actually made its way to my hunt list because of these changes, I'm pretty excited
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Spearow's AvatarSpearow
The new mega looks amazing
Loey Like's AvatarLoey Like
The rock fish line just keeps getting better with this update! All of them are really beautiful. I'm longing for the day we have a new megastone and the colors match Goldesem [crossing fingers for maybe one day] xx
All of my fields are UFT except the ones that say NUFT you can PM me if I don't have a thread up :) Avatar from advent calendar
I totally forgot to post about how much I LOVE the Sharkoal Mega Q! Now I wanna hunt the bitey fishies even more!! Also, I'm still in love with the Wiglett (noodle!) and Tatsugiri sprites ♥ So glad I'm on the water TR team this month!
SulphurWolf's AvatarSulphurWolf
I honestly love the Litten sprite and I know you guys put alot of work into it but would it be possible to shrink the forehead just a bit? I kinda made an edit already that just removes a couple pixels above it's eyes.. I filed a request in regards to my edit already.. My edit has the paw.. I know you guys are busy with the new sprites and I thank you for at least reading my comment.. Permission to use the image has been given to me by SHAZI
Avatar Art Is My Fursona Sulphur And Is Made By Me
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Oh, that's cute! Gimmighoul has different designs for different boxes! I never would've thought of that. please don't tell me that we need all twelve box design variants for Dex completion or something
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
as far as i can tell you only need base ghimmighoul forme, don't even think you need any box forme for the full dex! i am really loving all the different formes tho, the attention to detail is super super cute !! (dreading getting all the image codes tho /lh)
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy

Pages: 123··· 733734735736737··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page