PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 732733734735736··· 746747748

All the Tatsugiri formes are SO cute, I love them so much ❤️ I'm definitely going to be shiny and albino hunting the little guys at some point. The egg is also a gorgeous design, I really love it too.
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

All the Tatsugiri formes are SO cute, I love them so much ❤️ I'm definitely going to be shiny and albino hunting the little guys at some point. The egg is also a gorgeous design, I really love it too.
massive agreement here, i would also like to add how stunning and how each personality of the fish are portrayed, they have so much life! huge props to the art team! this also applies the our new bull friends, i love the different poses, it gives them each a sense of individuality!
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Hi o/ Tatsugiri & Dondozo Spriter here! You guys don't know how much it means to me to see so many positive comments on the little sushi. Their egg was inspired by Koi ponds. I had so much fun watching playthrough videos to work out how their lure poses were supposed to look. I really wanted to make sure each form was easily distinguishable so I thought the lure poses would the most suitable. I looked up what other toppings could go on sushi/nigiri and and because Droopy was pure white and I could sorta tint it whatever color I wanted, I went for a mackeral reference. Source: Bradley Smith The Japanese Bar
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
omg!! you did amazing, good job!! thank you for making cute blue guys lol <3
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 3,863 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
bogchamp's Avatarbogchamp
i love the lil tatsus, they got the big ol wet eyes and they have entranced me
avatar from the pokemon anime. when will my beloved barboach return from the war?
@Nunka: Ooh, you did Dozo too? I love the motion in the sprite, and I love the melan colours too ♥ The Tatsugiri egg totally reminded me of a koi pond, which I think is so perfect What do you mean by the lure poses?
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü

@Nunka: Ooh, you did Dozo too? I love the motion in the sprite, and I love the melan colours too ♥ The Tatsugiri egg totally reminded me of a koi pond, which I think is so perfect What do you mean by the lure poses?
The lure pose is what they do when a trainer approaches, normally they all look like this walking around (image below) but depending on which one you run in to they will make a specific shape (droopy/curly/stretchy) once you get too close! (official in game image, grabbed from this article) Also though I SUPER love these sprites so much as well as the colors, I'm curious if we will see the mini-sprites be adjusted? All 3 are curly in their mini sprites so I'm wondering if those will be changed in the future
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Nunka's AvatarNunka

In the games, Tatsugiri will sit in these poses in order to trick pokemon into trying to eat them. Each "Form" has its own pose they use as a Lure. They each mimic a type of Nigiri/Sushi Droopy is Tuna while the Shiny is probably Scallops/Squid Stretchy is Tamago/Egg while the Shiny is likely Salmon and Curly is Shrimp while the Shiny may mimic Eel The dex Entry for Droopy in Scarlet is: "This species’ differing colors and patterns are apparently the result of Tatsugiri changing itself to suit the preferences of the prey it lures in." Unless they're moving around, they'll usually be sitting in their lure pose until a player gets close enough. Which is when they jump up into this for their battle pose. (Menu Sprite for Curly on Pokemon Home) Edit: I didn't make the Icons, just the party sprites, so I don't know if they'll be adjusted in the future.
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Unfortunate to hear about the mini sprites! I hope there's info on whether or not they'll be updated at some point, it feels really strange that they are all curly imho
Durant's AvatarDurant
I am kinda sad to see the change to tauros.I loved its old melan sprie with the gold horn and tail. The new sprites do look good. The shiny feels way better as I was always suprised by how bright it was. The albino looks really good as well. The melan sprite looks really pretty. It just feels like the change came out of nowwhere
Check out Durant's Shop

Pages: 123··· 732733734735736··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page