PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 711712713714715··· 746747748

Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
I have to agree that Bunnelby's eyes are a bit off. For me it's the size of the pupils. They are nearly as big as the eyeballs. Therefore they give a very unsure look. The official art of Bunnelby has smaller and longer pupils. Otherwise than that, I like the new look for the Bunnelby line.

Bunnelby

Official art by Game Freak
Oh my goodness, the new Totem is AMAZING!! Great choice!! ❤️❤️❤️
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Sharkfish!! Tiny baby sharkfish! Thanks, Pokefarm, I needed that this morning
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I love both of the new Tourny mons! And that Shark is CUTE! Is there any Trivia/concept art for either of the new Tourny Mons?
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

I love both of the new Tourny mons! And that Shark is CUTE! Is there any Trivia/concept art for either of the new Tourny Mons?
There is concept art yes~

Quokuddle

This little bab is based of the quokka, when a predator is in persue it has a tendancy to occasionally drop their child as a way to distract the predator so the parent can get away.

Chark line

This line has been passed along here and there so the concept art has seen many versions. The original design (top left designs) was made by Caydebug and then further tweaked by both myself (top right) And Novie (Bottom right) Its a mix of a shark and hydrothermal vents
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
New Flabebe line's melans look really cool actually! Unlike Vivillons which I'm still not comfortable to look at, these girls look natural with these new poses and colors~ The blossoms, the stem (?)... stalk (?)... Everything's nice! I have no idea how to call it :D I also really like new sprites for flabebes in general, they look soooo much better
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Oh man, looking at the new flabebe line - the new positioning looks so much better, more flowy and natural. The colours are so much easier to tell apart now, especially the light red and orange are much more distinct from each other. I'm going to miss the old aquas, but the better blues make up for it, and I like the more teal-ish flowers too.

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
17110 pts .
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
Flabebe looks so happy! and I like the new colors. yay!
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 11,704 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
In my excitement I posted in the wrong thread. Whoops! This is the update I've been waiting for!! I'm so excited to see Flabebe updated. It's been a favorite of mine because who can resist an array of rainbow flowered cuties! The burgundy is absolutely DIVINE and I'm so happy to see it <33
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Vaporias's AvatarVaporias
Oh wow, these look amazing!!! :0 Though that makes me curious, will we be getting an update to the Eternal Bloom Floette's sprite too?

Pages: 123··· 711712713714715··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page