PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 705706707708709··· 746747748

I'm really happy to hear Cinnamoru is liked!! ;v; <3 I said this in the wiki discussion channel but I'll say it here as well since not everyone is on Discord: For to those confused about 'guinea pig' evolving into 'alpaca', I was going with the 'food pokemon' idea and wanted to have 'cinnamon roll evolves into croissant'. I wanted small cute looking pokemon evolving into a bigger one, and there is actually guinea pig breed called "Alpaca" so it was a perfect fit (and excuse) to have alpaca as evolution instead of having it become just a 'bigger rodent'. It was also brought to my attention that guinea pig and alpaca are both native to South America. ^^ As for the legends, FINALLY they are on site! Yes, hi, I'm the artist who did these legends and let me tell you, they caused me headache for days. I'm not fond of the design choices Nintendo made for these, and making sprites was extremely challenging due to extremely odd anatomy and small pieces. Credit where credit is due, Novan-chan did the cloud on Enamorus and helped me with these legends so I don't get a complete burnout. 4 Halloween Pumpkaboos, 4 Fakemons and 4 Hisui legends were all coincidentally due in close date so I was quite stressed to get everything done and ensure the high quality. I'm so relieved to see them on site as now I can take small a break from doing projects. We have a lot of projects planned that I'm really looking forward to and I can't wait to start on some next year.~ ;v;/ Happy holidays everyone!~ <3
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Rebecca ur gonna be the death of me ;u; I'm currently running around bc of the drop. Great job with Enamorus and the origin formes. They looked amazing!
Rebecca, they all look AMAZING you did a great job! ♥♥ Thank you for sharing the guinea pig to alpaca info =) Cinnamon roll into croissant is such an awesome idea, and they're so cute! Nintendo definitely made some interesting choices, but I think you did a fantastic job of bringing them to life as sprites! Now I can make goofy Diagla swallowed Beldum jokes on site? Seriously, that's the funniest jugular I've ever seen Finally PLA is complete! No more spoilers?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
The sprites all look so much nicer now with good shading and some detail adjustments. Though, the colors on the lamp trio's bodies (regular and shiny) look pretty dull :'0 Also, they all have kawaii desu eyes now xD
Albino Virizion is gorgeous ♥
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
is it just me, or are a lot of the newer melan designs purple and green? are purple and green the melan shades? is it for a sense of consistency across sprites?
profile and shop images by me
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by Ozprey

is it just me, or are a lot of the newer melan designs purple and green? are purple and green the melan shades? is it for a sense of consistency across sprites?
I agree, there is a LOT of purple and green in the melans lately
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 8,823 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
RubyCeazar's AvatarRubyCeazar
I also agree. They're all green or purple now. I gotta say... I've been collecting Raijin's lamps for a while know and I'm really disappointed. The melan doesn't even look darker, it's just green. I think I see what they're trying to do- to make it look like Tornadus which is kinda cool but still. The albino is.... alright. I think it can grow on me. I was kind of hoping for a yellow bc of lightning. But I did like the old colors. Gah. Did I collect all these lamps for nothing? I'm really upset now..
Armarouge's AvatarArmarouge
I have been dreading this update for such a long time as a hunter of both Tornadus and Thundurus. I have a Tornadus Melan, but I don't have Thundurus Melan yet, though my chain is high up there that it can happen at any point so it still feels like it counts for me to share my input since I have put a lot of money into both of them. I am happy that they at least kept the ominous look to the melan Tornadus, that's half the reason I hunted that 'mon to begin with, and I do like the base body colour for him, but... I'm not keen on Therian Tornadus Melan. I don't mind my Tornadus Melan being not Therian and I'm not so bothered with that one as much since the part that's off putting to me isn't as prominent to me in that form, but... Did he really have to have dark green with the tail and spots when the body base is brownish/maroonish/whatever that shade is called? ;v; It's really not a melan that I'm happy to have spent so much money on... I have gotten 1400+ Fujin's Lamps, on average I buy them at 20ZC per (Maybe 200 of them at 15/10ZC) so overall? 26,000ZC give or take. This change really kicks me in the stomach. I'm just not sure why there's such a colour contrast with Tornadus, while both Thundurus and Landorus's second colour on top of base colour aren't unpleasant to look at. :/ (Upon reflection, I guess base Tornadus does have an unpleasant Green/Purple combo as is for regular, but the melan didn't follow that formula before so now it does? Makes me a little sad x'D) (I haven't seen Thundurus Melan for Therian, but personally the green body is fine for me, and the blue spots are faint enough for me to not really have an opinion on that one) Overall, as an owner of Tornadus Melan, I would really, really love if there was some sort of reconsideration for the colours and since I feel that those shades don't mix together too well on Tornadus imo.. x'c On a quick note, Thundurus Albino is pretty neat and doesn't look bad at all for a green albino c: And editing to that, I've now seen the Therian Thundurus and while I don't usually like blue/green combos, I actually don't mind the melan. I do find the choice of green a bit strange when Thundurus is electric and blue/purple/yellow are more the colours that relate to electric, but I overall don't mind the design despite that. But I won't lie, it sort of feels like Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus colours are swapped from what you'd expect from one another. I'd have thought Tornadus would be the green base while Thundurus would have what Landorus has and Landorus would have what Tornadus has (to some degree), colours seem reverse to their element expectations.
  • Babies
  • Shop/ETC
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

(: 0)

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 100 — +11,553,379
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,346,276
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +8,902,936
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPsychic
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
I am a PFQ Starter Collector! Icon by myself.
Joint Shop (Summons/6IVs) Most Wanted Summon TR Points 0
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
I’ve been so worried about this update since I’ve been collecting terracotta epees for ages and now I’m really disappointed that Terrakion’s melan is now green and purple. I really hope a reconsideration on the colours will be done :/
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 2885

Pages: 123··· 705706707708709··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page