PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 678679680681682··· 746747748

Hmm, not a big fan of the new badges, I think they’re a little too little..? lol I love the Wishalloy, it’s nice! Edit: oops! turns out they’re the right color, my phone glitched xD
pfp is from the Pokemon TCG
Miss Reaper's AvatarMiss Reaper
I sort of disagree I think before it was vastly over crowded and think its More fitting now
T h e P r i n c e s s S h o p Avatar Art by Lady-Penumbra. For me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
I *love* the new badges. I think they're so pretty. The art team did a fantastic job on them. ♥
9/500
67/500
8/500
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Gonna take a bit to get use to but they look great, I really like them
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,908,165
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Oh my gosh! Mega Audino’s new sprite is so cute, I love them! I should get one in the future when I can afford it <3 Major kudos to the artists!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Toxel's AvatarToxel
i love the new colours of albino mega audino!!
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
The new audino sprite is so good, i love it so so much its so perfect

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
Love the Roggenrolla line albinos, will have to look more closely at the melans Not sure how I feel about the Woobat line changes yet Mega Audino is ADORABLE
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
abingy's Avatarabingy
Such a good set of recolors! I love all the new melan sprites. I especially love the new colors on excadrill, I just wish they were also on drilbur since I like it more than excadrill but I know their shinies are different colors so it can't happen. I like the colors on drilbur too anyways so I'm still pleased :)
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
i have to agree, audino and its mega are gorgeous, as well as the drilbur line! i think the light blue albinos suit them really well. however - and i hate to say it - we have five new purple/green melans (roggenrola line and woobat line). i know this is a topic that has been heavily discussed already, but it feels quite counterproductive to register user feedback and just disregard it. i also know that many of these specials have already been made and are awaiting release. still, if it’s a known thing that purple/green melans are largely disliked, it might not be a great idea to put more of them out. this is not to say that i’m trying to discredit any of the hard work the artists have put into the recolors and the entirely new mega audino sprite, which again, is amazing. i respect the artists entirely
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8

Pages: 123··· 678679680681682··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page