PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 647648649650651··· 746747748

QUOTE originally posted by abingy

On a separate note: Did Primal Dialga and Palkia not get updated sprites? I thought they would've since they are a part of a sinnoh line even though they're PFQ mons.
iirc it was said in the pfq discord that the primals would need new sprites entirely
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
abingy's Avatarabingy
I guess I missed that post, thanks!
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by abingy

Thanks for the response Shazi! I guess I didn't realize how yellow/orange shiny chansey is, so I thought of them all as variations of pink, which is why I was surprised that the melans seemed so drastically different. It's greatly appreciated that you'll consider bringing blissey's colors towards happiny :) On a separate note: Did Primal Dialga and Palkia not get updated sprites? I thought they would've since they are a part of a sinnoh line even though they're PFQ mons.
Those will be getting a total resprite down the track. We opted not to do it at this time because sinnoh was already taking far too long to wait on brand new sprites for these two (they're v complicated)
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

First thing first, a quick update on Galar since I know you're all waiting for the new legendaries. We're almost finished, I'm sorry for how long this has taken, IRL things for certain staff members has slowed the process down but we should be just about done with those.
I forgot to say something about this but I am very very excited and I hope you all have the energy and motivation to push through! :D y'all are so close to being done with galar!! I look forward to them since I plan on hunting spectrier literally as soon as possible. xD
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare
Gengirl's AvatarGengirl
Ooh, I love the new Mega Gyarados sprite!
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!
ChefGucci's AvatarChefGucci
I feel like the magenta on magikarp's melan is PERFECT for it. The color chosen compliments it very well. I also agree with the above, that the sprite update for mega gyarados was highly needed, and makes it looks 10x better. :)
Noah He/Him/They Minun Enthusiast S/A/M Bait Shop
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I rather like the new Gyarados! And look the Albino isn't a pale throw green anymore YAY! I especially like that the melan is more of a darker colour instead of a dark greyish (yes I know it probably wasn't dark greyish but that's how it looks on my computer)!
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues
I love the new colors for the Magikarp line! ; w; The yellow for albino Gyrados is perfect and I'm so happy you kept albino Magikarp lavender! (Also I swore I had an albino Magikarp, but apparently I don't? Guess I'm hunting for one in future) The mega sprite looks SO much better, by the way. The pose is a literal chef's kiss!
Forum icon drawn by me!
× 628 / 713
Sea Crown hoard progress until I can restart my hunt!
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

"Melan Gible line must have been a nightmare to recolor given that each Shiny evolution and Mega have their own colors, I just personally think the whole line can go just a few shades darker than they are, especially Gabite and Mega Garchomp, but other than that I don't mind the choices, I really like Garchomp!" it was and I agree it could go a little darker, i'll pop that onto the list for us to look at. I'm not super big on the brown melan mega myself but we really liked the pink and purple OTL
Ayyy thank you so much for the response, I hope you guys manage to figure something out! I'm indifferent to brown Melan Mega but I wouldn't complain if it got changed to something else, right now it looks like one of those fancy chocolate sculptures :'D On another note I love the Magikarp line update, didn't have much of an opinion on previous colors and wasn't overly fond of the old Albino, but I LOVE Albino Gyarados ;A; And the Mega sprite is beautiful, loving the pose that was chosen!
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Pages: 123··· 647648649650651··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page