PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 640641642643644··· 744745746

Chaösity's AvatarChaösity

QUOTE originally posted by Prometheus

I know we don’t have all of the sprites yey but, no offence to any artists, these new sinnoh melans are really underwhelming. Melan Rotom is pretty good but from the others I’ve seen I’m not a fan
I agree.. I have melas I hunted purely because of their color schemes and now with their new colors, I would never hunt them.
• ᴠᴀɴɪᴛʏ • • S/A/M/δ Charks UFT
Gengirl's AvatarGengirl
Rip old melan Pachirisu, those two were adorable and now they're not.
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
in my honest opinion I'm glad about the Albino's being changed most of the Albino's were the same creamish color and while it looked nice, it just felt a bit...stale? idk the right word, but the same cream color was used for most of the old Sinnoh Albino's, didn't feel like there was much variety I'm happy that the Albino's have been changed, they all feel different and unique now! I love the new Albino Shaymin, I'm looking forward to see what the Sky Form looks like
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Lawless's AvatarLawless
I hate that pokemon that had huge color differences in the melans are now exactly the same, I got a male and female Pachirisu for a reason, I don't hate the new melan I just wish they were different
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,908,165
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
Vaporias's AvatarVaporias
I'm a little surprised at the sudden announcement, and still trying to process all of this-- BUT! Can I say how happy I am that Melan Spiritonb kept the Halloween aesthetic? That was something I was worried about and am glad to see they were able to still make it work ^^
Svetty's AvatarSvetty
I'm sad about the pachirisu mostly, I remember hunting it with Lawless to see who would get the gender for their specific colouring, I dont mind their colours because I love love love green in general and green melans. I just wish the gender difference would stay since we had a gender difference in the first place yknow? It made things like our melan race so much fun.
Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,385,906
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,199,283
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
x 23 / 1,000
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199

QUOTE originally posted by Mirica199

I love the new Albino Shaymin, I'm looking forward to see what the Sky Form looks like
oh my goodness Albino Sky Shaymin is gorgeous, what a pretty new Albino
Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
While I don't particularly dislike the shaymin updates, I want to take a moment of silence for Sugarplum, the fairy albino I slaved over. It took me about 1000 eggs, and an abundance of DP in order to hatch a fairy delta albino. Pink is my favorite color so he was absolutely special to me and now he no longer fits into my all-pink field where he was in the center of. :( He's still cute and I think the general quality of the sprite it better now, but I am just a little sad that the fairy delta no longer compliments him. I am happier which how the melan looks at least. The bright blue color in the whites of the eyes had always kind of bothered me. I definitely get a lot more fall color vibe with the new shaymin. But good job for getting everything done art staff. I know it must have been a lot of tedious hours!
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
The Mega Abomasnow design is a little bit of a mess to compress into 96x96 to start with; the fact that the updated version looks cleaner than before is a testament to the spriting team too!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Svetty

I just wish the gender difference would stay since we had a gender difference in the first place yknow?
I understand the frustration of having things changed from under you. I get it. But it was a mistake to have different-coloured genders in the first place. A mistake that I failed to catch before they were originally released. That's my fault for not checking what was being put out before it happened. Gender differences never* affect colours. They may affect where those colours appear (eg. Butterfree's wings have a different pattern) but they don't add or remove or change colours entirely. * Nidoran, Jellicent and other Pokémon with more extreme dimorphism are of course exceptions to this. I'm referring to Pokémon with only minor gender differences. Again, I apologise for the original mistake. It should not have happened.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 640641642643644··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page