PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 595596597598599··· 746747748

VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
I just wanted to point out it confuses me with Morpeko specifically. I actually had yet to discover Eiscue hatched in its alternate form. But eh. I just wanted to throw it out there. Aanyway Back to Sprites Melan Snom is freaking cute. I want one real bad.
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
Should we just make a new thread labeled "New Releases Discussion" to encompass all discussion about the new releases, would that be an okay alternative to always lumping such discussion in this thread? It's just that much of this discussion is so closely related to the sprites that it just feels redundant to make a new thread for nearly the same thing, as such a thread would require discussion of the new sprites as well to even get to such discussion..Weh, lotta repeating that word. Am tired. If that's what we need to do though, just let us know and I'm sure people wouldn't mind just going there to talk about such things instead. We just need a place for it seemingly ^^ Anyway, I do like the poses this time around though I find the shading on the Hangry form a bit difficult to look at. The base color and the purple are a bit too close to the same color without any clear border between them to separate them. It might be that I have a light, lavendar site skin though, but aside from that ;w;
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
I'd like to mention that I don't feel like there's been any arguing, beyond stating opinions and thoughts disagreeing on the way things were handled and confusion on the way some things worked/appeared. However, I forsee new things making their way onto my "melan hunt" list, which will be interesting. Melan snom is cute, but still feels very pale to me. Melan Eiscue looks nice, which is a surprise considered I think Eiscue as a whole is kind of a ridiculous concept. Personal opinion, nothing to do with anyone. Ideedee is cute. Hrmmm.... I like Stonjourner. I might even hunt Morpeko, as I like it's normal forms special quite a bit, primarily the albino and melan.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
hmm..i'm not really sure how i feel about melan snom. i guess i expected it to be a darker purple/deep purple at the very least - not a raspberry gummi colour, if that makes sense? it suits frosmoth a little bit more, but i still really thought those two pokemon would look AMAZING with a deeper purple, or a purple with lighter highlights. i'm not really sure how to phrase it to make sense, but i definitely think a deeper purple would have looked very good on both of them. the other sprites, especially eiscue, look pretty good! i might have to hunt eiscue, actually - but snom isn't really what i hoped for. adding on to what ladyelemental said - snom definitely feels..pale. it seems way too light for a melan, in my opinion.
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 8770 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
i’m with Lilbug and ladyelemental on snom’s Melan. i see why it’s sort of paler than most melans as it’s normal is mostly white with some pale blue, though I do think the Melan could stand to be a bit darker of a purple than the current palette. that being said, the purple does work really well with the Melan in my opinion. maybe that’s just because I like purple, but I do like it.
Catta • Any Pronouns • Resident No Signal Enjoyer JOURNALLINKLINK æ there. i’m catta and I usually lurk around forums and stuff nowadays-
cloudtail's Avatarcloudtail
im confused on why both albino snom and melan snom are pink, well not actually confused cuz "consistency" explains everything but albino has a light red-pink and the melan is magenta. i dont hate these colours, my site skin is magenta, but i really think snom would have benefitted from some artistic liberty here. same with morpeko (specifically both albinos) full aware the art team is unpaid and have a lot on their plate already, and i dont even play, but it just feels like criticisms about the recolours fall on deaf ears. i will say though that the actual sprite work is very good, even if the albinos or melans arent my cuppa tea these sprites do look really good! morpeko and eiscue look especially charming, and stonjourner's is super dynamic and smooth. and snom is just a wee gummy as it should be *^*
i dont play anymore avatar art by me!
PTAlex's AvatarPTAlex
Grymphony!!! I adore it!!! Between Skyrie and Frusky, does anyone know which is harder to evolve, so I know what to get a head start on once I get the tokens for one?
Petition in my bio to get a 6-element monster in My Singing Monsters! Any signatures are greatly appreciated, this game has been my special interest for half of my life, and I feel a need to rise up against what I and many others feel is a massive injustice on the part of Big Blue Bubble.
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
Well Frusky just needs an Ice stone so no worries there
[ PFQ +12 | Works 9am-5pm Mon-Fri ] - Been a while, bear with me while I reacclimatise - Free Exclusive and Variant Exchange! Credits: Avatar | Signature | Banners
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu

QUOTE originally posted by PTAlex

Grymphony!!! I adore it!!! Between Skyrie and Frusky, does anyone know which is harder to evolve, so I know what to get a head start on once I get the tokens for one?
Skyrie evolves at level 36 ^^

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

PTAlex's AvatarPTAlex

QUOTE originally posted by Kaolin

Well Frusky just needs an Ice stone so no worries there

QUOTE originally posted by Giyuu

QUOTE originally posted by PTAlex

Skyrie evolves at level 36 ^^
Skyrie it is! Hopefully I can get ahold of 2 more Tokens soon!

Pages: 123··· 595596597598599··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page