PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 594595596597598··· 746747748

söbble's Avatarsöbble
I do like or am neutral on most of these sprites, but I have to echo that I really wish that Morpeko hatched / had its base form as Full Belly. It's confusing, it doesn't match the games at all, and leftovers could still work imo. All you have to do is say the apple is already eaten, there's nothing left to eat, and that makes Morpeko angry. I'm probably just biased because I like giving 'mons held items and I find Hangry mode's albino / melan colors far, far worse than Full Belly's. I really dislike the albino and find the melan kind of boring. Full Belly, on the other hand, is cute in every special, imo. It's small but it's really disappointing I can't have a cute pink morpeko without taking its held slot up with a gross chewed up apple. I really wish it had been that Morpeko (full belly) has the option to revert to hangry mode after like, an hour of not being fed or something. Like it hatches full belly and then in an hour it gets a button like an evolution button except it just turns it hangry. And you can give it any consumable to make it full again, but you get the option after another hour. That way you could keep it in whatever form you want without a held item or whatever. tl;dr: art staff did such a good job on full belly i want it all the time because it's way cuter and its colors are way better looking to me.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Is anyone else having trouble telling regular snom apart from shiny snom on desktop?? Its so obvious on mobile but i literally can't see it on desktop lol
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
I understand why Morpeko hatches while being Hangry- But it's egg suggests it hatches as Full Belly. Personally, this confuses me, but that's my only problem.

QUOTE originally posted by VyrusVoyd

I understand why Morpeko hatches while being Hangry- But it's egg suggests it hatches as Full Belly. Personally, this confuses me, but that's my only problem.
I think it follows on Zorua. While the egg looks shiny, the mon (most of the time) hatches Normal.
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
No, because at least with Zorua there is lore as to why it appears shiny. The eggdex: "A black Egg with bright blue markings. You could've sworn they were red, though." Zorua's egg is effected by Illusion. Morpeko's egg has no lore as to why it appears to hatch In Full Belly mode, but doesn't.
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

Is anyone else having trouble telling regular snom apart from shiny snom on desktop?? Its so obvious on mobile but i literally can't see it on desktop lol
*Raises hand* I also have the same problem with the albino, it's barely pink.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You all arguing about Morpeko hatching Hangry like it's a personal insult to you that we made a design choice you disagree with... But nobody has (yet) complained that we did exactly the same to Eiscue, making it hatch into its "alternate" Forme.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
I don't even see the problem to be honest - we needed some item or a specific action to evolve or change form of a poke. Does it really matter if we feed a hungry boi with Leftovers first or leave it (eeeeer...) to starve somehow? It's the exact same result, isn't it? ...
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
I don't see the problem with discussing our thoughts on sprite design choices in the sprite discovery discussion thread. It's not necessarily an argument or something negative.
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Are you sure you're discussing the sprites in this conversation?

Pages: 123··· 594595596597598··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page