PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 524525526527528··· 746747748

Shazi's AvatarShazi
So imma be real here, the exact reason is because it made the art math with the rest of the line work out to give us the purple umbreon melan and the rest of the eevees were pretty different from their normal and shiny counterparts. A lot of the colours were "happy accidents" as a result of this
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
selocon's Avatarselocon
I loves the new albi vulpix/ninetails
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Firestar's AvatarFirestar
I will agree that the flames for the Albino Mega Kanto Ninetails doesn't fit with the color scheme, as I typically associate green with Melan and not Albino, although I can see why the colors are the way they are. I'm a believer in having Neon Melans As Appropriate for the species, and with Mega Kanto Ninetails (I'm only calling it that in the event we end up getting a Mega Alola Ninetails) the flames and necklace justifies the neon Melan. Now, what would be nice if we can see current Regular-colored Mega Kanto so that we can compare it with the current Albino
Now, with Melan Kanto Vulpix, it's that one shade of blue that can be easily and understandably confused with purple, and it's why I like it; who wouldn't like some weird aspect of the human mind? The Albino's really cool, too, as though it's trying to imitate its Alolan cousins lol
The Alolan Ninetails Albino and Melan each look cool in their own right; one looks like the "Rose Quartz" that I keep seeing Albino Ice-Types being named, and the other is a clear reference to the phenomenon called "black ice," where a deceptively thin layer of clear ice covers the asphalt of a road. Hence, Black Ice. With the Alolan Vulpix, I'd like to see Regular and Shiny Sprites to ensure that the Melan's supposed to have the same red eyes as its Albino counterpart as opposed to green like Melan Alola Ninetails
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Unrelated to above post but I noticed it seeing the post and I'm kinda? Questioning? The shiny, the necklace, tail-end fires, and the tail-beginning fluff, are all purple. However, on the melan, the necklace and tail-end fires, are orange, but the tail-beginning fluff is not. Is this some weird crap like "it's consistent just a different shade/hue of orange" or? Idk shades/hues I just think it's strange seeing that side-by-side, like it doesn't feel consistent to me seeing it.
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
The tail tips are white on the shiny, just hard to see. However I will say the tips on the melan are kind of a gross green color on my screen? Which is unpleasant Edit: I also just realized I read the post incorrect. The tail fluff doesn't look to be the same shade as the fire on either?
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
The tips i think are more of a gray to me, but i can see it being a green
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
jev's Avatarjev
This is just some light feedback and I'm prob throwing it out to the wind but I saw that Sinnoh was being reviewed for feedback and I want to get it out there that I'd love if melan skorupi had a red eyes, I like the melan currently but I just love the color red and I think it'd be nice to see melan skorupi with a diff hue of eyes from the reg. Anyway, you can take that with a grain of salt, It's just something I would adore to see as a skorupi lover.
Icon © Myself
Hitmonchan's AvatarHitmonchan
Aw, I liked the weird green albino Vulpix, but the re-do probably has objectively better coloring. Sinnoh feedback: please please don't change melan Spiritomb, it's one of the best older melans imo. Looking forward to how the Croagunk family looks in the revamps, I used to miss all the pink and cream albinos 'til I realised they resemble raw chicken, lol.
I am always looking for more Hitmonchan to add to my collection, so if you have any unwanted ones (or Tyrogue destined to become Hitmonchan), please send them my way!
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
They gotta change everything though, rip to best melan :c
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
The only thing thay I would really miss is the color change for gender difference. If we could at least still having slight difference of shade, I would be happy. Bastiodon and Driffloon as much as I like their weird looking melan definetly need some change xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!

Pages: 123··· 524525526527528··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page