PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 502503504505506··· 746747748

Firestar's AvatarFirestar

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

The final evo was definitely worth the wait, but I'm excited for the shiny/albino reveals - and also desperately wishing that that unhappiness item suggestion got accepted :')
Snip and boldface applied by me to provide context Just gonna slide this in here, and hope people pay attention to what forum it's currently in
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Firestar

Eep! I didn't even realize! That's awesome :)
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Aww, was hopping to be the first one to post the regular one, but I,m not that surprise to be snaped because of the time that I took to got&hatch the egg xD Purrpa look quite big for what it is. Here some size comparasion with others puppa. I'm not complaining tho, it's more to love <3 SO FLUFFY The shiny line is not that different on the base pokemon, but I love it? And the orange touch on the first evolution haaa. I love them.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
that final evo is adorable and i need 20
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
In case anyone missed 'em, Kutani finally evolved her melan cosmog~ In my personal opinion, I'm not a very big fan of the overly-dark green here on Solgaleo, but Lunala looks kinda eerie and zombie-esque with its colour scheme. What does everyone else think?
Edited by Chronos
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Credits; Icon (see below), Signature
TCG Artwork
Icon is from the official Love Live School Idol Festival Mobile App <3
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
I like Lunala but.. something still seems too strange for me. Maybe that green.. Really looks like zombie-bat ahahaha!! But definitely I don't like Solgaleo's green, it looks like swamp moss or something alike. Anyway they all seem fine, just fine. And congrats to Kutani!

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

140/550 Buying at 40
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 1000
Kang's AvatarKang
I personally love the dark green on Solgaleo, but that pink/purple and the red color do not go very well with it though. Maybe yellow would be better? Something to compliment the dark green (or emerald??) color. Lunala I'm kind of on and off about. The coloration is rather odd, but I don't hate it.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I would rather steal someone melan ghost cosmog than hunting it since knowing my luck, I would never be able to hatch a melan female cosmog. But if I could at least dex trade this beauty of lunala, I would be very happy. But I feel so greedy because of my croaket hunt xD I'm only a fan of the cosmog and Lunala melan color, I don't like at all the color sheme on the others member of his line. I'm more a fan of gummy-like green color
shiny Ursaring, Dragonite and espeon in my <3
, but since lunala represents the moon, this darker green fits her so much. I love her glowing yellow eyes too!
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I honestly love Lunala, but the brown on Solgaleo is really gross to me. I'd love for a more blue color, or perhaps a change in green for a more purple color as an accent.
Maybe just change Solgaleo's red spots to yellow like on the Lunala? Also Solgaleo's tail looks like a cut-in-half Avocado. Thats what I saw the first time and I cant stop seeing it. Also really diggin' the greens on Cosmoem and Lunala. Feels fitting to me, for some reason.
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |

Pages: 123··· 502503504505506··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page