PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 495496497498499··· 744745746

Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Geez melan unbound Hoopa looks sooooo good!! I'm so happy for all who got their new discovered melans!! Amazing!! Congratulations to everyone!! QwQ

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

36/550 until hunt!
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 1741
Kweeble's AvatarKweeble
Melan Hoopa is so so pretty! Her colors remind me of Midna from the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess <33 I love it! Huge congrats to all! ^^
Official Pokemon Shuffle sprite edited by me, stars gif from the Honey Discord
she/they/he | 22 | disco elysium brainrot
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
congrats pip!!! melan astral is beautiful !! did sally hear you say "no more hunting" and decide to give you mercy? XD
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
My thoughts on the newly discovered Melans: Harendini: Why am I not surprised it's a purple Melan? That said, purple usually goes well with green, and the darker shades of both preserve just how well they go together imo Hoopa Confined/Unbound: We might as well enjoy it while we can until we get to Kalos Revamps; at least we have these sprites to compare to whatever newer version of these Melans the Art Team comes up with. That said, the Hoopa line is not a Pokemon with an excuse for a "neon Melan" approach, which I would reserve for Pokemon with fire, magma, and/or bioluminescence incorporated into their designs, such as Primal Groudon and Kyogre, the Charmander line, etc. Astral Maravol: Another Melan Maravol Pattern discovered. I... don't have anything to say about that, but then again, there are times where newly-discovered sprites are unremarkable to me

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Today is the HATCH-MELAN-LEGEND day :""D Congratulations on melan Diancie!!! She is literally perfection. Somehow she reminds me of Franziska Von Carma ahgaha diamond baby
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
honestly half tempted to start my melan ditto hunt ;-; like wow sally's been so nice today xD
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
NatsNeko's AvatarNatsNeko
The colors on melan Diancie are SUPER CUTE <3
Avatar is official HM game art. HM © Natsume
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
Melan diancie is beautiful, the colors are lovely. Congrats! Seeing the colors makes me want to hunt for one rn XD
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Piplup40's AvatarPiplup40
I don't like fairies but holy heck are melan Diancie and Tapu Lele pretty also @skiddo thank you but I don't think Sally gave me mercy, I was just using full boosts on a chain of over 1k, it was due to hatch soon
my Childs. everything I do is for them
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
The new variant is adorable! It's like an adorable poison dragon Litleo! Rawr, I'm so scary! I wanna hoard them! Hmmm.... I like the evo less. It does show more clearly what Litleo's been fused with though. (Gligar and Gliscor), Though neither is a poison type.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here

Pages: 123··· 495496497498499··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page