PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 471472473474475··· 744745746

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Sandslash666

thank you was the last egg i was going to be able to afford too so im super happy he turned up x3 prettiest spider ive ever found x3
Yeah! Congrats Sandslash! That's your second melan in a pretty short span of time, and two firsts!
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
ynne's Avatarynne

QUOTE originally posted by Thrasher

Coming back after a year, I'm... sad about this update. I love the new sprite, but the colors, ah. Why green? I can see the backlight changed comparably to the shiny form (yellow body + pink light to bluegreen body + yellowish light), but the backlight is just... not very flattering for the wing colour. :c I really wish they could have gotten darker body + less saturated wings.
Grassium Fragment

Grassium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Grassium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — +3,952,273
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness 27%
Docile nature

QUOTE originally posted by ynne

QUOTE originally posted by Thrasher

Coming back after a year, I'm... sad about this update. I love the new sprite, but the colors, ah. Why green? I can see the backlight changed comparably to the shiny form (yellow body + pink light to bluegreen body + yellowish light), but the backlight is just... not very flattering for the wing colour. :c I really wish they could have gotten darker body + less saturated wings.
I LOVE the cloud colors as it gives me storm vibes but I agree maybe have a darker green body?
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
ynne's Avatarynne

QUOTE originally posted by Pikachuisepiclol

I LOVE the cloud colors as it gives me storm vibes but I agree maybe have a darker green body?
Oh, I like the base cloud colour, too, it feels like a nice compromise (still close enough to the original white wings, but dark enough for a melan), just not with the yellow light on them. :x

Oh, I like the base cloud colour, too, it feels like a nice compromise (still close enough to the original white wings, but dark enough for a melan), just not with the yellow light on them. :x
I agree, honestly. I think the yellow should be greener or possibly more purple.
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

I agree, honestly. I think the yellow should be greener or possibly more purple.
I always thought the yellow gave the effect of lightning, making it look like a nice little storm cloud.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Thats the part i rlly like actually

kinda like this

So i just think a darker body base color would work
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

I always thought the yellow gave the effect of lightning, making it look like a nice little storm cloud.
That's how I see it! I LOVE the palette of the old melan, but am pretty content with he updated one. The yellow highlights are like lightning, or as if the sun is peeking through. I think it looks super unique.
✦ ✦
64/500+
141/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
See, to keep the yellow I would want it to be a warmer yellow. I don't know why but the slightly green yellow creates a contrast that doesn't appeal to me.
ynne's Avatarynne
Yeah, this one is not quite yellow (it looks more green next to the cloud colour), but also not cool enough to fit the bluegreen of the body. It could probably go either way, cooler or warmer! Though I'd personally be happier if it was not yellow at all. :')

Thats the part i rlly like actually

kinda like this

So i just think a darker body base color would work
It is a nice picture (edited?), but I think storms are usually more blue/grey/black tbh, and that'd work so well with Altaria :/ And as far as lightning, that is also usually pale blue/white, not yellow... so these interpretations, though valid, don't personally improve the melan for me. If it was a true stormy-with-lightning scheme with deep blues etc., I would love it, but that wouldn't follow the melan pattern so I did not even mention that.

Pages: 123··· 471472473474475··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page