PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 469470471472473··· 744745746

Maybe I'm a bit biased because I love Dark types but I adore Mega Scrafty! It looks so good!

hidden for safety

What a gorgeous Mega! I love all of its forms!
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by safi.
I've got my money that Psychokin had a hand in this Mega! ... What? Dude seems to have a thing with Scrafty! What's wrong with that?

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
*points at the mega melan rayquayza* YOOOOO I just like the spritework on Mega Rayquayza in general, so the Melan colors really make it look powerful.
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
LèmurDoll's AvatarLèmurDoll
Hi everyone! Does someone have old albino Cosmog sprite? I cant find it! :(
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Star vs The Forces of Evil. Avatar by me Sprite from pkmn B/W games
Firestar's AvatarFirestar

QUOTE originally posted by LèmurDoll

Perhaps the reason why you can't find it is because of the Wiki move that wiped the old sprites away?
Laliana's AvatarLaliana

Albino Cosmog's sprite was changed at least twice.

Comparison

Original version: Updated version: Current version:
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Laliana

Comparison

That's a shame, I really love the updated version. The current one is a little gross with the browns/mustard yellow.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Oh wow, three new melan discoveries :O Schwank, Sandslash, congrats on your bbies <3 That Koko in particular looks stunning!!! And Niwa, your melan Kalahowli looks so purdy <3 I love the purple tones on it ;o;
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
LèmurDoll's AvatarLèmurDoll

QUOTE originally posted by Laliana

Comparison

Aww.. I forgot that they were changed twice! But I love both old ones! Current is... I dont know. I just dont like this pallette. The first looks like tropical cocktale and second like deep coral reef! have to draw 'em all... Thanks for help!
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
OH MY GOOOOOOOD MELAN KYREIM Sooooooooo good literally crying I love those black/icy blue colors!!! *0* Congrats NatsNeko!!

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

36/550 until hunt!
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 1741

Pages: 123··· 469470471472473··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page