PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 467468469470471··· 746747748

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Reply to Aust: No, I think the Dark Red Albinos are actually a discovery xD the ones I posted on the page before were Red Albinos, not Dark Red Albinos XD
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

I thought mela Moltres was already discovered? I remember seeing the raspberry bird before. Regardless, congrats on the bird!
One was hatched by a staff member, in the past back when the pokémon favourite circle was still on the trainer card (so quite a few years back). Though because there was such a stink and issues arouse about it, being random melan hatched by a staff member. It was deleted from the site... Pretty sure the old sprite was just straight black and purple, like the Melan Mega-Rapidash's original colours.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Golden Tempest

One was hatched by a staff member, in the past back when the pokémon favourite circle was still on the trainer card (so quite a few years back). Though because there was such a stink and issues arouse about it, being random melan hatched by a staff member. It was deleted from the site...
Fake news... Where did you hear that? XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Thank you, Niet. I read that before going into class and was very confused about it's legitimacy. It didn't seem real, but you never know.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
Huge congrats Kutani on that ghost bab, oh my god I love her
gif by Gaëlsøn!
I collect Bug Deltas!
Profile Pic & About Me drawn by me!
Canine's AvatarCanine
Wow I got so excited I posted in the wrong thing lmao, my bad. xD But wow that's amazing.
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: hellaonwheels@toyhou.se Sig Art Characters are mine.
Kang's AvatarKang
Ahhhh!!! kutani you finally did it!!! :D She's so cute! Congrats! <3
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
annador's Avatarannador
What a beautiful star child! Massive congrats! Are you going to keep her smol or evolve up to lunala? o:
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
today seems to be an awesome day in discovery! first a beautiful lil cloud and then a melan unown. congrats guys!
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Congrats Kutani! First melan and a delta, too!

Pages: 123··· 467468469470471··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page