PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 466467468469470··· 744745746

Zen's AvatarZen
I keep looking at this melan bird and I just. Please? Can I have 40? The colors just look really nice and the fire is a nice pink/purple that doesn't take away from the body at all.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Actually, I bet I'm thinking about the albino. They have the same fire color. Although, I definitely like the raspberry on the melan more than the albino. The melan is very pretty.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Cinis's AvatarCinis
Thank you guys! And I have to agree, the flames of moltres are perfection and I... Just love her so much? She is dark-purplish perfection! Never have been that lucky with early melans and... now Sally does this to me? I'm sobbing.
Typeracescore 10729
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Oh my gosh, congrats Cinis!! Such a pretty birb, and such a lucky chain~ now what are you gonna do with the other 1000 or so feathers? XD
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
So pretty! I may need to look into Melan hunting it one day!!!
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
This is the only way I can describe melans with purples in them, not sorry via Imgflip Meme Generator

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Firestar

It must've been before the image loss, or maybe it's just some really strong deja vu.
I know people have done melan bait art of melan moltres at least! I know because im one of them hahah! But a few other people has done art too.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
annador's Avatarannador

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Firestar

It must've been before the image loss, or maybe it's just some really strong deja vu.
I had art based on the minisprite as a signature before that I had to stop using due to it being decided it was a spoiler, perhaps that is it? Side note, huge congrats on discovering the child Cinis. You did what my 1901 chain couldn't, and I'm so happy the site now knows the beauty of the melan birb. ^_^
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
ezpups's Avatarezpups
melan moltres is gorgeous! not just the color palette, but I really love the velvety fire against it's ashy, charcoal body! aaah

Shop buttons made by MochaFox, Avatar by torapuff im also an artist Twitter | deviantArt
Cele's AvatarCele
And that's exactly why I want to hunt Moltres. Hnnnnnng.
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Pages: 123··· 466467468469470··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page