PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 454455456457458··· 746747748

Cele's AvatarCele
Oh god that melan Cerberus is just... absolutely lovely. How dare you make me want to hunt a variant?? *shakes fist* :P
sig code and sig bg image made by me
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Ooooh, the new birthday sprite is adorable~ It's so bright and colourful and it makes me happy ^^ Although, here's hoping Naerie will be returning to the sprite discovery thread very soon xD
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Haha, and here I was thinking that the new B-day Sprite was going to be Constantine at a tea party xD This, is also very cute though!
Avatar made by Slimemold for my use only. || Yinny's Shop of Questioning! The place where I question all of life's greatest mysteries (not really; it's just a shop).

Badge Case

Starter Badge A badge for a superstar team! Earned on Route 210
Opaline Coast Gym Badge
Shazi's AvatarShazi
the melan metagross line was redone right after the hoenn update when it was discovered they were too close to the normal and shiny, i am surprised this didn't come up sooner
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Yeah no-one really noticed ?? Or no-one posted/it isnt updated on the Wiki. o.o Anyway- Say hello to the Hulk Everyone .3.
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
haha the 4 colours used between the two sprites remind me of the reborn shiny for metagross the four colours are the same as the reborn emblem. i just really like reborn. fight me.
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
söbble's Avatarsöbble
Valkind is adorable; that albino is absolutely gorgeous, I love the colors and it looks so unique with that combination. However, I have to say that the shading is very, very harsh. The face is very over shaded and the color of the shading on the cloak and face is way too dark. The light source on the ears implies that something is generating light directly in front of the face, but nearly the entire face is in shadow. As for the lines on the cloak... they're too dark, there's not much else to say about that. I really wish these would be corrected; because the rest of the sprite is gorgeous. And I love the colors. The shading on the evo looks less wonky, except for the (what I assume to be) hair. It almost looks... I don't know how to describe it, flat? Part of the problem to me is that the helmet/gold pieces are shaded with so many different colors that it leaves the body looking flat in many areas and overall look like it lacks detail. The helmet / gold pieces are so nicely done, especially the helmet heck 10/10. Overall a GREAT edition, but I think some shading tweaks could really improve both sprites. The actual 'mon itself is adorable and I love the concept and both sprites - just not the shading. edit: the melan is... incredibly disappointing. the shiny is so vibrant, the normal AND albino are so gorgeous. it's just.... green. green and green. The helmet and "gold," pieces still look good but... not a fan of anything else. it's disappointing; the rest of the line is amazing color-wise.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu

WOMEN

Here's the concept art for the girls, though some stuff was changed during spriting cuz it was bad/not working. They were originally on my spriter application, and a prompt was fairy/fighting, so this is what I came up with.
100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%
As someone who enjoys mythology, I enjoy the fact that we have something inspired by the valkyries of Norse mythology, but there's just one pet peeve that I feel needs to be addressed. For those of you who don't know how Norse Mythology works, there are basically three "families" of dieties: the giants that predated the other kinds, which are divided further into specific kinds such as frost giants and fire giants, the Aesir, which are basically war dieties that are about as mortal as dieties can be, and the Vanir, which are immortal nature gods. Valkiries are handmaidens of the Aesir god Odin, who oversees death, wisdom, etc., and these handmaidens are tasked with beinging the spirits of what the Norse called the honorable dead, the enjerhar, to a place called Vahalla. Freyja, Freya, however you wanna spell her name, she's the Vanir equivalent of Odin, and she oversees a place called Volkvangner. Here's the thing, though: I don't recall any mention of Freya actually having her equivalent of Odin's valkyries from the actual mythology

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Weidelein's AvatarWeidelein
I need this mysterious frog boi
SOON

Pages: 123··· 454455456457458··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page