PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 453454455456457··· 744745746

Shadow2812's AvatarShadow2812
When I saw the egg I though of Deinglitch from PF1, am I the only one?
Great job getting first, Team Bloom Doom! This was one of the greatest races I have ever had! Not only did I beat my previous point record, but the teamwork was the best I have ever seen and we got first! I don't think I have ever been so motivated to participate in a race! This team was the greatest I have been on! I hope to see some of you in future type races! ~Champion Spectra, the creator of the sprite!
Stoutland's AvatarStoutland
Kinda sad the variant doesnt have a fusion name like Zweidour/Hydreidoom since its a fusion. Still, I absolutely adore it and am so excited to hunt it.
Current Type Race: 0 Icon by wirr!
× 71 / 1000
× 82 / 1000
selocon's Avatarselocon
I mean, I find those names cheesy.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 2659
I named mine cerberus. fitting, right?
<Insert very detailed signiture>
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

I mean, I find those names cheesy.
not like "slugdog" was any less cheesy fjskl;jskiglvd
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Nothing wrong with cheesy! People love cheese after all.
9230 pts
I was also disappointed with the names. I feel like a fusion name would have been more consistent- like Shinxel. It may be cheesy, but it’d definitely fit better with the current name structure of the other fusion on-site. I was quite disappointed with Orthus itself to be honest, it isnt a bad fusion but I was expecting a variant of Deino. The Egg doesnt look like a houdour fusion- as houndour is the base of the Pokemon and the egg should reflect that. We also already have a Houndour variant and I’m not a huge fan of it to begin with. The first evolution looks like a Zweilous fusion and they just totally scrapped Deino as a Pokemon which is super upsetting.
Shenkkazoo's AvatarShenkkazoo
I love the new variant so much, I'm hunting it as soon as I get my next melan eevee (or when I give up lol). I can't believe the colors were discovered as fast as they were! I think the names are cute and figure that fitting what the Pokémon are thematically is just as fine as a literal approach. I guess it is a little odd to give houndour two variants, though... Still, I can't bring myself to complain since I just really love this dog.
S/A Shop
Paused Raikou hunt: 360h/4s/4a/0m
Leopardmask's AvatarLeopardmask

QUOTE originally posted by Narrev

Kinda sad the variant doesnt have a fusion name like Zweidour/Hydreidoom since its a fusion. Still, I absolutely adore it and am so excited to hunt it.
Same here, I ended up nicknaming mine Houndreigon.
Lv. 100 — +86,951
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
merr critmiss
sonibbles's Avatarsonibbles
I love the new variant to absolute pieces and I'm so happy with it's melan and shiny colors, the albinos are a bit too light for me to really be able to see much of it outside of the blue on the muzzles (I gotta tilt my computer screen back if I wanna see the rest of the colors clearly, but that's just a combination with my computer's settings and my own eyes not working well with really light colors) I think the main reasoning behind the variants name is that it's supposed to be more like the hallowe'en witch purrloin line, it's more based on the theme of the pokemon fusion than the fusion itself(the mythical dogs), hence why Deino isn't involved. That's just what I'm getting though!
  • Links
  • Collecting
  • Credits
Icon art by: foxgay

Pages: 123··· 453454455456457··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page